Hub - Always War PBEM

Oh noes a Bear! I'm not even going to make it out of my own land without getting my scout killed!

gps!

I know that feel bro. :/

On a completely unlrelated note, congratulations to your 1000th post!

sent on... sorry for the delay i was travelling this weekend.

good news though - our scout survived the bear attack in the open grassland! these boys are tough ones...

Hello everyone, eclipse has asked me to step in for him for a week or 2. My email is bryannatuland @ gmail .com
I see you are using the pbemtracker but since this is just temporary maybe we just send to me and I to the next player manually. Unfortunately I don't have the next players email address.

The last message I received from eclipse says he's having surgery next Wednesday

Maybe if we are lucky our good buddy Knoedel will see this and send to you manually until Eclipse returns!

That I did and hello Natuland.

Turn sent to Skellora

Thanks Guys!

I do have one issue I've yet to figure out, maybe someone knows. BTS is not full screen, yet Full screen is checked. Any ideas?

Turn sent to Skellora

Thanks Guys!

I do have one issue I've yet to figure out, maybe someone knows. BTS is not full screen, yet Full screen is checked. Any ideas?

No idea why that is... my only suggestion would to open

Users\*you*\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\CivilizationIV.ini

with notepad. Find " Specify whether to play in fullscreen mode 0/1/ask" on line 85

Change the value to 1 or ask if it isn't...

Can I just upload my turn to PBEM tracker like normal, even if it still thinks that it is eclipse's turn?

Can I just upload my turn to PBEM tracker like normal, even if it still thinks that it is eclipse's turn?

You could.... but I would just send it to Natuland's email above. He probably doesn't have access to pbemtracker as eclipse.

Top Bottom