I need buttons!!!

TheNewSaint

Warlord
I need buttons!!!

Buttons for promotions to be exact...

here's a start:

5 flame icons (The first one fire, the next one fire with a star, then two stars, three, then four.)
5 earth mover icons (boulder being levitated)
5 watersphere icons
5 air icons
5 holy (light) icons
5 unholy (dark) icons
5 archmagistry (multicoloured, represents mixing spells)

Also, spells:

5 fireball icons (with the stars)
2 firestorm icons
3 ring of fire icons
4 fire sheild icons

5 earth punch (fist) icons
3 earthquke/earthbraker icons
4 shockwave icons (like if you hit the ground and rocks shoot up in a line)
5 earth skin icons

4 Waterball (an attack with the watersphere, kind of distorted)
3 Waterwall (a wave)
3 Blessed Rain (a raindrop will do)
3 Freeze (ice)

5 Levitate
3 Cyclone
3 Air strike (like a whip of air)
3 Wind Pushback (a circle of air, like one that forces people back)

Enchanted Weapons:

4 fire sword icons
2 fire mace icons
2 fire axe icons

3 earth sword
3 earth mace
2 earth axe
3 earth staff

3 frost swords
1 frost mace
3 frost axe
3 frost dagger

3 wind dagger
3 wind staff

That should do for now. I would prefer that if you do one thing of any element, you do the rest for the element, so they look the same.

Oh yes... and this is just the beginning. View my signature...

Is this the kinda thing you had in mind?

(This is just a sample so it's a regular image)

Nice button Rabbit, White. I should have asked/begged you to do the Lunar Mod promotion buttons!

very nice rabbit. Yes, that is what I wanted. It looks great.

woodelf said:
Nice button Rabbit, White. I should have asked/begged you to do the Lunar Mod promotion buttons!
Heh :lol: Thanks woodelf.

Here's the first batch TheNewSaint - the five flame (fire) and the four fireshield icons.

Attachments

• mibatch1.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 117
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell you I love you, but I'm not that kind of guy.
Thankyou a lot.

No I don't mind QJaxun, feel free to use them.

I'm glad you like them, here's another batch - fireball icon, there are two variations as I couldn't decide which one's better.

Attachments

• mibatch2.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 108
Rabbit said:
No I don't mind QJaxun, feel free to use them.

I'm glad you like them, here's another batch - fireball icon, there are two variations as I couldn't decide which one's better.

They are great, nice job.

Thanks C.Roland.

Ok last batch of the night. (I'm getting the hang of it but I'm also seeing orange icons floating everywhere :crazyeye:) These are the rest of the fire spells except for fire storm.

It would help me if I knew what you have in mind for firestorm TheNewSaint, is it like "fire falling from the sky", or is it more like "raging inferno fire everywhere" (either way it's gonna be tricky but I'll do my best :D).

P.S. There are two variations of the fireaxe, again because I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

Attachments

• mibatch3.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 132
Sweet!!! Rabbit you are awsome!

For fire storm, i was thinking like fire falling from the sky. Think like 3 or 4 of the fireballs (the bottom ones). Both the Fireballs and both the Axes are good, I don't know... I'm kinda leaning towards the bottom fireballss and the top right axes... Just so you know what I'm thinking...

nice, looks like u get more support than u thought :) but without someone cappable of scripting python we wont get so far ;)

here is a hero and some of his men for the mod

seZereth said:
here is a hero and some of his men for the mod

Wow seZereth, did you do these skins? They're pretty amazing, I especially love how you turned swordsman's hair into a chained helm. :thumbsup:

If you are looking for images you could use or get a reference on check out this web site .... nice for spell specs and it covers a great numbers of RPG games . Mikes RPG center

Hope it helps

Ok, batch 4 - firestorm and the frost weapons. I hope the firestorm icons look, well, like a firestorm and not falling stars or something :) Also, there are three extra dagger buttons that offer variations on how dagger2 and dagger3 are represented.

I've been looking over the rest of the list and while I have some good ideas about some of the icons, I gotta tell you, I'm having a hard time coming up with a way to represent earth and wind weapons. :hammer2: There's just no way to put enough detail into these small icons to represent any kind of texture (especially when it's already an intricate shape like a sword), and of course I can't use color either. I'll keep thinking about it but I'd appreciate any suggestions that some of the more art-minded folks on these forums might have.

Attachments

• mibatch4.zip
    33.7 KB · Views: 139
Rabbit you are amazing!!! I wish I could tell you how to do eart hand air, perhaps you could make a cyclone around the weapons for air? That might work. I don't know how intricate you can get though... Fire storm looks great.

Maybe for Earth... hmm... I'm drawing a blank. The icons you ahve already done look amazing though!!!

Top Bottom