I want to help this mod

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, take your pick.
All worldviews - cannibalism, slavery, and human sacrifice too.
And some buildings like alpha male/female and omega child crew sounded suspicious for some people on forum, where current lets play is running.
There are drugs and fertility related stuff too.

Reactions: tmv
All worldviews - cannibalism, slavery, and human sacrifice too.
And some buildings like alpha male/female and omega child crew sounded suspicious for some people on forum, where current lets play is running.
There are drugs and fertility related stuff too.

You can not deny history in an era expanding game, just to please the views of modern younger liberals. They probably do not even know about history.

By SA you mean somethingawful, I take it. I find the criticism on there to be of generally poor quality,
I guess a lot of stuff in mod can be easily taken out of context - I bet some comments on youtube letsplays are harsh too.

Also there is stuff with conflicting game designs instead of single unified design - mainly buildings.

I bet some commenters would be even more relentless if I wasn't modding :p
Also some comments probably are based on older versions of mod.

Last edited:
can I give u guys files with DCM and AND pedia cocepts removed? and / or bull and buffy? how about with definesModTools? id like to stay updated but its getting too hard

can I give u guys files with DCM and AND pedia cocepts removed? and / or bull and buffy? how about with definesModTools? id like to stay updated but its getting too hard
Please do, I already removed most of that in PPIO, so I have some insight in what it is you've done there.
I guess you removed what little bull specific code there is in the dll too, that would be one thing I haven't done in PPIO, but still know about as I read source file code regularly when it's related to something I'm working on in python.

History was not an quiet river. But, badly, many people don't realize it.
Because we have History revisionists active in many education systems around the world. To fit current political stances and to get the minds of the young to believe in fiction. As the old old adage gores, if you fail to study History you are Doomed to repeat it.

Sadly this is happening in many countries today before our very eyes. Including the USA. All for the One World Government push spearheaded by the UN. :sad::cringe:

This is why many of my children have home schooled my grand children. The public school system and State run Universities and Colleges are a perverted mess.

Last edited:
Because we have History revisionists active in many education systems around the world. To fit current political stances and to get the minds of the young to believe in fiction. As the old old adage gores, if you fail to study History you are Doomed to repeat it.

Sadly this is happening in many countries today before our very eyes. Including the USA. All for the One World Government push spearheaded by the UN. :sad::cringe:

This is why many of my children have home schooled my grand children. The public school system and State run Universities and Colleges are a perverted mess.
Homeschooling won't solve this issue, as misinformation and propaganda is everywhere.
Its like moving from Siberia to Sahara to avoid dangerous temperatures.

Most conservative parts of American politics are pretty progressive in certain parts of the world.
Just like most progressive parts of American politics are pretty conservative in other parts of world.
I bet historical revisionism is actually weakest in developed parts of world.

I bet historical revisionism is actually weakest in developed parts of world.
Only because more Historical records have been kept by entities that are not gov't controlled.

Only because more Historical records have been kept by entities that are not gov't controlled.
Private entities can produce bullcrap too, for example someone could start selling homeopathic pills for hypochondria.
Or something that started as joke in depths of internet could be taken seriously by gullible people just because its compatible with their views.

Governments can break other governments from inside too.

That is democracy is fragile thing in current times.

Private entities can produce bullcrap too, for example someone could start selling homeopathic pills for hypochondria.
Or something that started as joke in depths of internet could be taken seriously by gullible people just because its compatible with their views.

Governments can break other governments from inside too.
Not sure how your example ties into changing Historical records (ie facts) thru new textbooks to align with new world order thinking. Change the past and how it happened in text books so that the younger generation does not know the Real historical truths. Biases implanted into the texts that were never there before. So the younger generation is deceived. The Old adage is true. Those that fail to understand or study history (accurate history in this case) are doomed to repeat it.

Not sure how your example ties into changing Historical records (ie facts) thru new textbooks to align with new world order thinking. Change the past and how it happened in text books so that the younger generation does not know the Real historical truths. Biases implanted into the texts that were never there before. So the younger generation is deceived. The Old adage is true. Those that fail to understand or study history (accurate history in this case) are doomed to repeat it.
Well my example was that anyone can revise history as they please, as some people are gullible and will believe anyone.

Also New World Order is just conspiracy. Add advanced technology and very powerful corporations and then we have cyberpunk.
Basically its about totalitarian world government, probably both far left and far right would want it - both of them would revise history to prove their point.

And that New World Order is USA losing some of its relative power simply because others either make unions or countries are developing stronger economies.

Last edited:
And that New World Order is USA losing some of its relative power simply because others either make unions or countries are developing stronger economies.
No that is the UN's stated goal. Always has been. They are and have been laying the foundation for a One world Government ever since it's inception.

Many Americans were/are opposed that our gov't had ever allowed the UN building to be built in the US. We see it as the "farce" that it really is. And we foot the bill for it too. Ugh!

They are and have been laying the foundation for a One world Government ever since it's inception.
Sort of.

The stabilization of the Globe under a governmental style 'order' without elimination of individual sovereignty is more the goal really. It's not to bind us all under the same governmental legislation, but it IS to ensure the safety and right to exist of all the many forms of nations that exist. Basically the goal is for the health and wellbeing of life on the planet. Whether this means a global government may be a matter of loose semantics because to some extent, that's true that it would represent that if it proliferates and becomes strong enough as a legal entity, which it does seek to gradually expand into. So I won't deny it's for the One World Government purpose, but to do it in a way that doesn't cost massive warfare and destruction and death to achieve the goal.

The goal is probably necessary as well. I spent years in fear of this but if you think about it, a planet without this sort of unity is one that is doomed to fall to war and strife and total self-annihilation eventually. Mankind simply doesn't have the capacity to not try to exert dominance of one group over another by any means necessary and the more we learn and perfect the arts of war and death, the more likely our entire self-destruction becomes if we allow these struggles to continue.

So yeah, it probably is a New World Order conspiracy afoot, but I'd prefer that - the effort to manage the planet and its inhabitants as peacefully and respectfully as possible for all its citizens, over a small group of Oligarchs grasping at global power simply because they want to be at the top of the power grid, who don't care at all if the people underneath them suffer and decay into slavery and starvation. I believe there are a number of such cabals trying desperately to overthrow the UN power block for that purpose and they are spreading a lot of propaganda to demonize the Globalization effort. Some of that propaganda is quite true, which makes it all the more insidious in how much damage it can cause.

All gets back to the underlying truth that there's really never a perfect solution to man's governance problems. All power can - and will - become corrupt in some way.

but it IS to ensure the safety and right to exist of all the many forms of nations that exist. Basically the goal is for the health and wellbeing of life on the planet
Will disagree with you on this. And the rest of your statements. And that's as far as I go with this.

wow, this would make a great modmod "sheeple vs evil". the nwo led by beyonce and soros vs the sheeple led by david icke and alex jones. the nwo control everything except for a tiny part of gaul where the inhabitants still resist the imperial yoke. any ideas for unique units?

Will disagree with you on this. And the rest of your statements. And that's as far as I go with this.
Fair enough. All we can really see from our angles is super speculative anyhow and none of us are without some propaganda influence. Just depends on who's propaganda you choose to believe. It's all lies mostly anyhow.

wow, this would make a great modmod "sheeple vs evil". the nwo led by beyonce and soros vs the sheeple led by david icke and alex jones. the nwo control everything except for a tiny part of gaul where the inhabitants still resist the imperial yoke. any ideas for unique units?
By last era reality is whatever you want, you can go around in space and mess with less developed civs.
Or you can go to past and actually revise history.

few bits removed.
I also threw in something to skip properties. I just gotta get it working by property type instead of all at the same time before its useful

oh and in the infos.cpp file the 2 lines I changed seem to be wrong. I left them wrong for now

Attachments

• Loose Ends.7z
    2.3 MB · Views: 215
few bits removed.
I also threw in something to skip properties. I just gotta get it working by property type instead of all at the same time before its useful

oh and in the infos.cpp file the 2 lines I changed seem to be wrong. I left them wrong for now
I've gotta fix a crash tonight so I'll check this out after.

Top Bottom