I would like to terminate my CFC account

Adjuvant

Emperor
I would very much like to terminate my account with this site, but the process is not readily apparent. The only way I can find is to accrue such an amount of infractions, the decision is made by a mod. I don't really want it to come to that. Please explain how I can do this. Thanks.

PM an Admin. They'll do it real lickity split as they jump at the opportunity to get rid of us plebs. ;)

Seriously, if you really want to leave, PM a moderator (blue-fonted or higher) and ask for a voluntary ban. That won't count against you if you decide to come back some day.

Short of committing so many infractions that you get permabanned, that's as far as you'll be allowed to be "terminated." CFC policy is that they don't delete accounts.

Dude, I thought you were going to get fifty of your Bible study friends to join the site and balance out the anti-religious sentiment that often appears here. We need that more than you leaving.

Get a permaban.
Dude, I thought you were going to get fifty of your Bible study friends to join the site and balance out the anti-religious sentiment that often appears here. We need that more than you leaving.
With our new Pope, being a Christian is cool again. Aww yeah!

Top Bottom