Scientific
Opportunistic
Trader
Centaur
Peaceful

And, if I can add espionage back in:
Sly =]

-----

But, I got permission from Pazyryk to add Elohim Guardians in! :eekdance::eekdance::eekdance:

Well, I would want to put Espionage back in, but no idea how hard that is =]

Urm, Civilization Traits:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8123721&postcount=3

Agricultural
Greedy
Scientific
Opportunistic
Trader
Centaur
Peaceful

And, if I can add espionage back in:
Sly =]

-----

But, I got permission from Pazyryk to add Elohim Guardians in! :eekdance::eekdance::eekdance:

Agricultural is in, in a stronger form... Look at the female centaur, forget her name.

Opportunistic is in already.

Trader is not, but it's an easy one.. The tags needed are used in Merchant.

Centaur is done using python, I believe.

Peaceful would need DLL work, think it's the only one. ;) Aside from Sly, of course. :lol:

Espionage was something I'd always disliked, so barring a total rewrite of the system I wouldn't put it back in... Unless there's a compelling reason for it, which there may be soon... :lol:

How are you going to work in Elohim Guardians? I dislike the mod, mostly because of the Asian-sounding names when they're based of European monks. :lol: I would, at the least, allow them 3-4 normal cities in addition to those spawned. That way they have a defendable core to the empire.

Ahh, thanks =] Downloaded =]

Do you mind posting the source code, or emailing it to me? I don't mind which, whatever one is easier =]

Sure, here is everything I might have touched.

I'm also taking down everything except the current source code and DLL.

Attachments

• Changed Files.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
Thanks for the dll. I added some stuff in and

IT COMPILED CORRECTLY!

Yey! So, I just need civ/leader switches to be coded in. I'm thinking that would be easier in dll/XML, but I have no idea:
1] How to set it out
2] How to code it

But, yeah, I CAN COMPILE DLL NOW! =]

w00t!

I'd consider in the age of dragons and creation to start everyone off as minor civs (from the Revolution mod). Everyone starts out at war with everyone else, and you research a specific tech (possibly the one that starts the age of magic) to conduct diplomacy.

You might also consider using the revolutions dynamic with Patria's fall.

Both good ideas.

concerning the Aifons i am working on them ( waiting for Valk's work on the Bezeri cause there are things i'll use too, hopefully a start of sea ai ^^ ).

I still need art though

The Bezeri will be worked on soonish, just need to clean up the xml, add stuff for Vermicious, then the New Featuretm. THEN the Bezeri. :goodjob:

Yeah, I had a little break... whoops...

Anyways, I'm back now, and have lots of new ideas, and a word document with stuff on =]

Basically, I think I got too sidetracked before, so I want to just focus on the rise and fall aspect. But, I still don't get the DLL, so I need somebody else to do it lmaoo

Right, so, anybody want to help?

What do you want in the first version?

I have made some progress in my learning of Python =] (See Pieces Of Heaven thread :p )

Anybody still here? Cyther, black_imperator, you still want to help with this?

:D

You'd have to ask Valkrionn. It wasn't for Fallen Ages, but it may have been the Chaotic-Lawful alignment axis.

And, what would you like to see in the first version of Fallen Ages? :D

Question Mark. Was this revealed yet (or am I getting too hopeful.) Qu'est que-ce?

It was not. And won't be until it's finished, for once. ;)

As it is, we're still in the 'Cleanup' phase of that process. Then the week or so of coding for Vermicious, then the New FeatureTM. :mischief:

Top Bottom