Idea's for the new RPG

Income:
Each citizen receives a base 100gpt. Being a department leader etc. adds to this:

• President/RPG Manager +100gpt
  • Department Leader/Gov/Rpg Sub-Manager +75gpt
  • Citizen Honors/Low Government poistion (mayor etc.) +50gpt
  • Non-Government offical/Low RPG offcial (citizen honors manager etc.) +25gpt

Then we could also add extra income for nobility titles, land, etc.

Also, I was thinking a starting base of 1,500g for each citizen.

What do you guys think?

Ok... and this is pretty much what we want right now... right?:

Business "Section"
Story "Section"
Bank
Land "Section

correct?

I liked the character stats ;) Well, actually, dg2 was great, but some things took a lot of time for the dg managers. Besides that, it was difficult for 'newbies' to enter. One way to fix that would be to 'balance' tile ownership: when there's a new land grab, players with an above average tile ownership get nothing/less.

Sorry for my inactivety lately... I as in the hospital... Heart Problems of some sort.

I'm back now though... and hopefully I can get this up and running.

I think we should just drop the "G" and make this an "RP", cause most people don't do the "G" in RPG. If we made this an RP, then it would be alot better, cause we wouldn't have to worry about land or units or money. Also, there shouldn't be a need for a manager, only a moderator to make sure no flaming (out of character) comes up. If 2 characters are having an argument, that's another thing.

P.S.: I back in action, I am also taking part in an RP for the game Morrowind, which is very good, but they kinda don't understand RP as much ;)

Top Bottom