If CFC was a Company, would you Invest in it?

Civ 4 is the last in the series that does not have workshop compatibility on Steam. It's too old and primitive for the workshop I guess, meaning people who want to mod it have to come to websites like CFC if they want to download. Civ 5 on the other hand has it's mods directly available through the workshop, so despite being more popular it's fans don't ever have to go out into the wider internet to mod.

Forums as a medium are a dying breed well beyond the trials and tribulations of Civ.

Forums as a medium are a dying breed well beyond the trials and tribulations of Civ.

Yes, but this forum has remained active much longer than many other forums. This phenomenon I presume is a result of the fact that this website hosts mods. Otherwise, this website would have died a long, long time ago. The rise of Zuckerberg to be exact (2008-2011).

Plus, I joined the website for the mods originally, and I joined in 2016. Long past the golden age of forums.

If civ VII gets announced, buy!

Forums are indeed a dying breed as Tik Tok, Instagram, and Snapchat have become more popular. It's only us old people that still frequent forums.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say "fornicate under consent of king" you to all the social media and their intrusive spying.

Forums are indeed a dying breed as Tik Tok, Instagram, and Snapchat have become more popular. It's only us old people that still frequent forums.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say "fornicate under consent of king" you to all the social media and their intrusive spying.
I said it before and I'll say it again: this ADD approach to digital communications is absolute hell for user-friendly archiving.

Top Bottom