Imperium Offtopicum V

At the pope's Relatively reasonable request, I am appologizing to the Pope and sending 10 Million Florins as payment. I have insulted him without cause. I also will not be embargoing him ATM.

@Aysee- See your VMs, I want to talk to you.

GREAT SIOUX EMPIRE

Capital: Sioux Falls
Language: Sioux
Current Chief: Eagle Claw
Government: Tribal Empire
Style: Sioux integrity
Military: No Navy, ununified but extremely large volunteer army
Color: Brown
Treaties: None

Attachments

• Great Sioux Empire.PNG
    Great Sioux Empire.PNG
    424.1 KB · Views: 119
Die Monarchie also disbands its army and navy, as it sees no reason to have one.

Kingdom of Sweden

Map:

Capital: Stockholm
Language: Swedish
Current King: King Karl II
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Style: Balanced (?)
Military: Standing Army and Navy
Color: Blue

FINANCES
Income: 10gold/turn
Civilian tech: 1 (0/?)
Military Tech 1 (0/?)
Army, Navy: 0, 0

Safavid Persia

Capital: Esfahan
Language: Persian
Current Shah: Junayd Shah
Government: Theocratic Monarchy
Religion: There is no God but God and Muhammad is His prophet. Also, we're Shi'a.
Style: Awesomeness
Military: Crazy Hill People

FINANCES
Income: 10gold/turn
Civilian tech: 1 (0/25)
Military Tech 1 (0/25)
Army, Navy: 0, 0

Safavid Persia

Capital: Tabriz
Language: Persian
Current Shah: Junayd Shah
Government: Theocratic Monarchy
Religion: There is no God but God and Muhammad is His prophet. Also, we're Shi'a.
Style: Awesomeness
Military: Crazy Hill People

We recognize Persia and welcome them to the world. We do need more non-Christian nations just in case.

From Safavid Persia
To Russia

We will never ally with infidels!

Just so you all are aware alliances are not official until update 1.

Also, check my VMs. Aysee and I seem to have agreed on Chinese borders. I hope everyone else will accept the borders.

TO: Persia, Sweden

Alliance.

First off, I specifically stated earlier that there was to be no diplomacy in the pre-game. It clutter's up the thread for people who are signing up. Second, you can only sign one pact per update anyways.

This is your warning. If this happens again then I will be forced to kick.

Map of the world so far as of 6:29AM EDT 8/3/2010

Spoiler Here be dragons! :

Note this is a reference of the current claims. Any updates are made official by Joe himself

Map of the world so far as of 12:53AM EDT 8/3/2010

Spoiler Here be dragons! :

Note this is a reference of the current claims. Any updates are made official by Joe himself

you forgot to add my claims of israel.

umm... the holy land isn't under the control of anyone. i have 9 claims left. i could claim it.

EDIT: the pope and the patriarch ordered the Emperor to claim Israel. Jerusalem must be claimed, and i claim as much as i can in modern Israel.

First off, I specifically stated earlier that there was to be no diplomacy in the pre-game. It clutter's up the thread for people who are signing up. Second, you can only sign one pact per update anyways.

This is your warning. If this happens again then I will be forced to kick.

Don't be a selective dick I know the rules. Go keep Dommy in check.

Moderator Action: Flaming and Language
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Seriously, guys, let's cool it down here. We don't want aggressive DMing/Confrontation leading to an early death of the highly anticipated IOTV

you forgot to add my claims of israel.

As the rules state "Your starting territories must be connected in some way, either by land or by viable sea routes" (If it is, I'll ask the other GMs on there take on the distance between Istanbul and Israel

Since you don't have enough territory points. You're still in Modern Turkey and not even touching Modern Israel. Are you willing to make changes of your current claims before the update?

This is your second warning, don't flame other people, especially the GM's. One more and your out.

So we just post a map detailing where we want our army/navy?

Yes.

In a related story, I'm disbanding all the navies of all people who do not have access to the sea. Don't worry - once you get a coastline you can order a new one at no cost.

As the rules state "Your starting territories must be connected in some way, either by land or by viable sea routes" (If it is, I'll ask the other GMs on there take on the distance between Istanbul and Israel

Don't worry, Byzantium can claim Israel. If you can sail somewhere, you can claim it.

By the way, Tech level 2 will cost 25 gold.

Top Bottom