Imperium Offtopicum VI Continued

Sure, you can have it. I'll put you in then for the new map once I edit it with MSPaint (I hope MSPaint works for it).

reposting national information and stuff cause teteone wanted it.

Spoiler :
Mathalamus Republic

Language: Mathal for Domestic use, English for international Use.

Region: Madagascar.

Government: Federal Democracy, but the president serves for life.

Military: 500,000 active, 2,000,000 reserve.

Economy: comfortably first world, but not as developed as the USA.

population: 50 million.

Description: since the Plague, Madagascar has fallen to Civil war, and the civil war ended only because the strongest faction, the nationalists has gained majority control of the population. the Country is a single state Government with Brian Williams as Ruler. it has witness the rise of nations, and the fall of some, and it is among the last to Rise in the world.

someone named Mathalamus took over the country and crowned himself Emperor of the Mathalamus Empire. the Empire lasted only a few years when the Emperor was executed by the people for numerous charges. now the President heads the Mathalamus Republic.

Why can't tote just quote the opening posts like Zelete did?

Since DC is inactive, I don't suppose it really matters worth a damn. I've . . . acquired, shall we say, 15LPs for trading reasons(I expect my partners to confirm this) and I'm using them as follows:

10LPs to building nukes
3LPs to attacking Alabama
3LPs to attacking Mississippi
3LPs to attacking Tennessee
3LPs to attacking South Carolina
3LPs to attacking North Carolina

:D

-L

Since DC is inactive, I don't suppose it really matters worth a damn. I've . . . acquired, shall we say, 15LPs for trading reasons(I expect my partners to confirm this) and I'm using them as follows:

10LPs to building nukes
3LPs to attacking Alabama
3LPs to attacking Mississippi
3LPs to attacking Tennessee
3LPs to attacking South Carolina
3LPs to attacking North Carolina

:D

-L

Sure, I'll bank your money as 15 TC.

Can I have a list of nukes and nuclear programs please?

Actually, it looks like some people don't want to see a 6C version. I promised I wouldn't run one if someone so it looks like it is off. Sorry.

Top Bottom