Imperium Offtopicum VI Continued

the Mathalamus Republic invented a device that will cause Madagascar to sink to the ocean floor.

the Mathalamus Republic invented a device that will cause Madagascar to sink to the ocean floor.
Further proof of the corrupt government's utter contempt for human life; unbelievably, its own.

Well, shameless advertisement aside, but if someone doesn't mind a more in-depth game, there's always Sons of Mars, which will come back online tomorrow once I return to my fortress of evil.

Sad to see this go. :(

Well, at least I finished the NCU, even If I didn't get to do anything with it.

DT
Carthage :)

Further proof of the corrupt government's utter contempt for human life; unbelievably, its own.

hypocrite. you ignored Klien Vadeg or something. he wanted to set off anything that can conceivably explode on his own nation.

not all human life will end, we are attempting to create a wormhole into IOTrev. mad mans idea.

Well, shameless advertisement aside, but if someone doesn't mind a more in-depth game, there's always Sons of Mars, which will come back online tomorrow once I return to my fortress of evil.

Sad to see this go. :(

Excelent! My plans for further world domination must not be delayed. Only 3 turns now!

In the interests of not seeing this die, this is everything I can remember this turn that's important:

Phoenicia

The Mathali Republic is now a protectorate of Deutchsland.

I gift all my African territories to [Eralatuk], and I gift my European territories to Burgundy. Also I use all my nukes on Greenland for s&g's.

Everything else Zelet can Word of God as he sees fit.

I shall declare war next turn on the person who posts here next ;)

Bring it :) I demand a world war!

In other news today, the revolution of the Earth has returned to normal. Our most important news is that architects predict that Ottoman National Amphitheatre for Recreation and Entertainment will be completed some time around March 2112.

I'll continue this world. If the previous moderators and players let me.

Please be aware I'd make it semi-freeform, with moderated battles and statistics, but with the dice with me and behind the scenes. Sort of like a NES.

Okie Dokies boys and gurls (if there's any)... send in ure National Statistics and Orders.

I'm officially quitting as France Classic (I only had one territory left anyway), and Officially rejoining as Swden. Swden start.png

Top Bottom