Importing maps from ROM

Fanatic Noob

King of Noobism
Help. I need to import my favorite Earth map from ROM, which I once tuned up, and I getting "you have been defeated" message xd. Once I made it to get over it in ROM, but I not remember what tricks and work I need to do in notepad and map editor to do it.

Post it and I'll take a look at it, which map?

Right now in the Map & Scenario part of the forum we have the Standard Earth Map (SEM) and Giant Earth Map (GEM) pretty much up to date.
Currently in the process of working on the Huge Earth Map. (HEM)

Here it is. It is small earth map imported by some forum user from Civilization 1, to work with BTS, and I ported it to ROM on my own and made some editions to it, I have it in few versions, and I have little sentiment to this map as it looks much like Civ1 which was first Civ game I started to play.

Attachments

• Civ1_Earth_1980_C2C.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 29
Friendly reminder to please post map related topics in the Map and Scenario sub-forum ;)

We do already have a Standard map made that you could try out...

But as for your map is it suppose to start in 1980???

I just typed it while edit today as I had idea to make scenario starting in this year on this map xd. In previous ROM version of this map it was -6000. Should be -40000 in C2C I suppose, but I think it is not reason why it does not load.

Top Bottom