INES II: Gone is the Old Guard

To: FEAR

I am sending a force of 4 Marine Divisions, 10 Naval Groups, and 5 Air Groups to Vladivostok. Whenever you wish for a move to be made, let me know.

the Northern Collective see's this as an act of war and Shall be prepared to defend its glorious nation against the forces of brutality. We ask why would you being such an act?

Vladivostok is the capital of FEAR. Trondheim is the capital of the Northern Collective.

the Northern Collective see's this as an act of war and Shall be prepared to defend its glorious nation against the forces of brutality. We ask why would you being such an act?

Hahah fail.

You're the light blue nation on the map. Karalysia has the brown-gold country.

Patriotic music pours out of the television, as American patrons, eagerly watch throughout the country. The familiar face of Colbert fills the screen, as the t.v. movie will be preceded by a news film beforehand

Good day Americans! We here today are ready to strike a blow. Do you know what it is for?

“Freedom!” shouted every American in the nation.

“That’s right. Freedom. We today are fighting for freedom against the tyranny that has struck our nation.”

The American people continue to suffer from the 9-11 attacks. While the towers fell, the firefighters of our brave nation were heroes-saving man and woman from the planes of the Confederacy. Many of them gave the ultimate sacrifice, and they will be missed.

Speaking of the Confederacy, grand blows have been landed upon them, and the American forces show no signs of loosening. Thousands of Confederates have risen against their murdering President Suarez, and now they stand by with our nation, ready to end terrorism.

The liberation of Charleston was a grand victory for our forces, with thousands of Confederates rising up against Suarez. Both citizen and soldiers refused to fire upon the Americans, and Confederate General Robert C. Byrd surrendered the city to US forces. It won’t be long until the US forces parade through Miami, capturing the evil Suarez and bringing him to justice.

Today, President Stassen made an announcement forming the new Department of Homeland Security. This is to combat not only the flu, which is nearly eradicated, but the terrorists attacking our great nation. The person chosen for this is Harvard Professor, diplomat, and administration worker Condoleezza Rice.

We are sure she will do an outstanding job. This has been Stephen Colbert, THE source for all things American. Until next time!

The film begins, showing the desperate struggle of the American and Confederate Passengers aboard one of the planes headed to bomb Chicago. The Confederate and Mormon terrorists discuss how Suarez is going to reward their families with great sums, and the Mormons comment how they will be specially favored by their God for this act. However, the free citizens of the Confederacy and the Federation band together, and they take control of the plane, saving Chicago from its fate. The nation sleeps now, greatly inspired

OOC: ....hahahaha. Sorry man, had to. Had me questioning myself for a second there.

then embarrassingly we apologize for the uneducated blabbering of our nation. I shall spend 2 ASP on my education system next turn. I am sorry Komerad Putin

Once again the superiority of the glorious Communist education reveals itself over the decadent uneducated capitalists who know not the capitals of their own nations. Compare yourselves to our great leader who is a published author:

You clearly lack the spelling, diction, grammar, and superb prose of our Noble Father. Praise the Great Author Putin! It has sold over a billion copies. Every home in FEAR has a copy, sometimes multiple!

To ASEAN
From FEAR

We give you one last opportunity to rethink and agree to our most reasonable demands. Consider how costly a war would be for you and consider if it is worth it carefully. Choose wisely before the combined forces of Comintern and Dar-Al-Islam crush you.

An announcement from the Chief of Homeland Security, Condoleezza Rice

“My fellow Americans, we are at a crossroad. We can either shirk into our holes, be ready to be whipped dogs, or to bring justice. Justice is what is necessary for the people who have attacked America.

The terrorists who have attacked us understand one thing, and one thing only-violence. The American Federation has tried to negotiate with them, but what do they show? Some half hearted evidence, with ties to the now defunct KGB and Soviet Union. We should laugh at this evidence, not give it credibility. We are here to bring justice to our neighbors.

In the cities we control, the people greet us with open arms. They know why we’re here. We represent truth, justice, freedom, and democracy! We will not let these people continue to be oppressed by the evil Xavier Suarez. He must be brought to justice, and that is what we will do.

Americans, you asked for safety. You will now have it. Today, a series of laws were passed, called the American Justice Acts. These acts will help us prevent a disaster like this from occurring again. We WILL prevail, I promise you.

The American people need confidence, they need safety, they need protection, but most of all, they need justice. We will give it to you.

The sniper lay in the brush on the side of the hill. He wore a home made ghillie suit and was armed with a Remington Model 700 .30-06 bolt action rifle. For the past few weeks this spot had been his hunting ground. Since the death of his child, he wanted nothing but to make the Mormons and their soldiers pay.

He had been out of town when it happened, but his neighbors had told the tale. A group of drunken soldiers had come in one night last week while he was at work, demanding certain things only women could give them. When they refused, the soldiers each took a child from a different house and killed them, dropping their bodies off on the side of the road.

His two year old daughter was one of the victims. He had never been much for the revolutionary cause, he had served as a sniper in the US Army a few years before the fall, and so did not feel right about killing, who he at first believed to be, US citizens. But since that fateful day he changed his mind and did not look back.

His patience eventually paid off. After sitting in his hiding spot for nearly five hours, a large group of soldiers entered his field of view. There was nearly an entire company, all beginning to spread out and set up tents, obviously getting ready to set up for the night. The sniper looked the men over quickly, finding the perfect target.

He leveled the crosshairs of his rifle on the chest of the man who had to obviously be the company's captain. He was talking to either the first sergeant or his XO, most likely the XO (the man seemed too young to be a first sergeant). Without hesitating, the sniper squeezed the trigger. The rifle roared, but before anyone in the camp heard the sound, the captain lay lifeless on the ground, the man standing next to him already laying flat, in the prone position.

Good training. The sniper thought to himself, smiling, and quietly slipped away.

To the American Federation and the world:
From the Confederacy
We demand that all American Federation forces retreat from Confederate lands. There was no evidence that any Confederate or Deseret forces had anything to do with these terrible attacks. Xavier Suarez is a man of peace, but he will go to a trial, if there is such thing as a fair trial in the North. Any fair trial will prove that he is innocent. Until you remove your forces, the South will fight you for every step to the Gulf.
OOC: If I'm not online later today, I'm working on my car, so please excuse me if I'm not able to reply until later tonight to any PMs.

To ASEAN
From FEAR

Your attempt to accuse us reeks of capitalist lies. Clearly you are at fault for the Chinese people would not rise against you if it were so. Furthermore your failure to control the Triads is indicative of your weak government that allowed your troops to ravage the innocent Chinese people. We demand that you repair the damage that your forces have done to China. (OOC: So? It's called propaganda bro, I'm an oppressive Communist state, its what I do)

If reparations are not paid to us, then we shall extract them by any means necessary. The Oceanic leaders attacked us unprovoked. They must be punished without a doubt it was illegal warfare, a surprise attack for reasons unknown, with no declaration of war made, they attempted to attack our capital Vladivostok and did damage to the city and our brave forces that defended it. Their leaders that decided on the imperialistic venture must be punished, and they must pay for the damages they did.

To: FEAR

We have evidence that you were responsible for the destruction of South China. Futher more, we're wondering if you happen to have proof that you were attacked by FEAR. :)p). Although the damage you did to Southern China is much greater than what Oceania did to you, we are willing to let you off easy. Reparations from both sides will cancel each other out, so no one will be responsible for paying any reparations.

The only reason Southern China is in rebellion is because the people there have seen first hand to violence and atrocities commited by your armies. They are up in arms, demanding that the dirty communists from FEAR by punished for their deeds. And I wouldn't be talking of Southern China, when Northern China has been in rebellion because of your oppresive occupation.

It is not Oceania's leaders that should be tried for war crimes, but you Mr. Putin. You invaded China without a declaration of war, you gasses hundreds of innocent civilians, and you yourself ordered your troops to completely destroy South China as you withdrew. We are not afraid to stand up to your agressiveness and we will win the war if it comes to that.

To: Morroco and Arabia

We strongly suggest that if your so called ally FEAR starts a war, then you keep your soldiers at home. We wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

Nipped. Those who saw this, you know something important.

To The American Federation
From Poland

Scratch what I said earlyer. Over look my message to you.

To ASEAN, FEAR
From Poland

Why are you guys fighting like this? I thought the Conturm and the Chicago Pact had a non-agression pact. Don't try to blow eachother up yet. Even though you have your differences, you should at least respect them.

OOC: Anybody see a world war coming?

“Good day, Secretary Bush”

“How are ya, General Powell”

“Haha, everyone knows how I am. Stassen is getting worse all the time. It won’t be long until he’s dead. Pretty much, it’s me and Chief Rice running the government.”

“What about Cheney?”

“That old man? He’s almost as bad as Stassen. No, Chief Rice has been going on the air and into cities, making the speeches, and getting everyone rallied around the war effort. The people hear twice as much from here than Stassen. And hell, she’s twice as popular. I’m the one coordinating everything for the armies, Cheney only knows politics.”

“So what happens next?”

“Legally? Cheney would be president. But he told me that if Stassen dies, he’s not taking the job.”

“Then who?”

“Isn’t it obvious? Chief Rice would take the job. She’s been slowly taking over since February Second. She’s the de facto Secretary of State, Of Commerce, of Homeland Security, and pretty much every other department I can think of.”

“She has to be President then. What are you going to do”

“Make sure she becomes it.”

1 hour later, in President Stassen’s office

“Good day Mr. President”

“Hello General Powell.”

“We need to talk about your successor. Only Chief Rice can take the enormous responsibility you have. What would happen if Cheney, or Bush, or Gates or Rummsfeld took over?”

“You have the Executive Decree?”

“With Cheney’s signature.”

“Good, I’ll sign.”

Three Hours Later

“Attention all. Our President Stassen has passed away. By Executive Order, Condoleezza Rice is our new President. We Hear and Obey!” Said Powell

“We Hear and Obey” echoed the others

“Madam President, shall you be sworn in?”

“I shall, General”

to: FEAR
We support you in your actions

to: ASEAN
We suggest you accept FEAR's demands.

Top Bottom