Inter-Departmental Alliance

This is way confusing. Beyond all matters of sensible logic, this takes logic and breaks it into two parts. Lo, and Gic.

And here we are following that pattern. =)

Scythia Owns You!

It is now time for the IDA's memebers to vote for it's

1. Leader
2. Head
3. Commander

Poistions are in order by rank

Please all IDA members pm me who they vote for for each poistion.

Show me the rule.
1) that only members can be nominated
2) no self-nomination is allowed

btw:
i could also just declare myself leader due to missing rules for it

Attention IDA members!

Strider, our leader and founder is missing! A few hours ago the FAM recieved this troubling information. There are signs of a violent struggle in his mansion and no word from him has been heard since. We at the FM believe babilonian terrorists are to blame, but we cannot confirm or deny this. We have recieved several threats to the building complex of the FAM in the past, but did not seriosly believe that Strider was a target. An all out search has been called in this country and with our foreign friends abroad. We ask that the Eastern Provinces unite in this search as well as the rest of our suporters.
Strider must be rescued.

Ehecatl Atzin

I second all actions to rescue my old friend! I offer full support of delphi civil defense forces. I also offer the secret installations in blue mountains as a base for the operation.

And ill lend plans on troop positions, along with two of my spies and a map of the entire area. courtesy of my citizen group, the NAFN.

Originally posted by disorganizer
Show me the rule.
1) that only members can be nominated
2) no self-nomination is allowed

btw:
i could also just declare myself leader due to missing rules for it

First things first.... I'm still kidnapped(I'm going to take a break from the IDA/MA/EUP etc. crap.... need to get working on the RPG)

Ok here are the rules for the nominations/elections:

1) No self nominations
2) Members only
3) DO NOT vote for non-members

I don't know who kept up with this, but can someone give me a complete list of members?

Here's the way it will work:

A person can only one for ONE poistion. Also someone can only submit a nomination for two poistions. Please PM me with all nominations... I will wait 3 days (starting today) for all nominations to be in... once that is done I will post who is running for each poistion. Once that is done please PM me with who you vote for for each poistion. After two days I will post who won for each poistion (Only the winner's number of votes will be showed... all other votes will be held for security reasons)

Yup.... The UEP has joined the IDA(I think.) All members that gave their support to the UEP agree's to give their support to the IDA.

Ok. so who are we against?!?
What is our program/directive?
What is our target?

I would propose holding regular meetings in the "rebel pub" at delphi to discuss that further.

Top Bottom