The Inter-departmental alliance

Strider

In Retrospect
The IDA is a group wanting to stop civil war, production of dangerous weapons, and independence movements through force. We wish that the leaders of departments will give us their backing in are cause.

The IDA has returned :)

Members:
Strider
Civanator
CivGeneral
Almightyjosh

I will join. I doubt that people would elect me to Domestic Leader again, so this would not mean that the Domestic Department would support it.

When I saw this thread was closed, I started the Fanatikan National Alliance. I think this is a more inclusive name and it has the start of a group constituion. I would urge all those who support the ideals of the IDA to join the FNA also. We may even think about dis-continueing one group or merging.

I would propose closing this group, just to prevent any thought going to some other world here ;-)

*Kicks Dis*

Don't close my group!!!! It's the only thing I have left!!!

Moderator Action: Thread closed
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumRules.shtml

Strider, please PM me if all 4 of us mistook your intent here.

EDIT: Moderator Action: Thread reopened. This is a completely different organization. Only the name is changed. Fair warning: I will be cleaning up this thread for Strider tomorrow. With a start like this he'll never get a member.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumRules.shtm

What ever happened to this?

Posts to this point look discordant as many were removed. The posts removed dealt with an argument about whether this thread should be permitted as there was a similarly named group in demogame 1.

This is NOT the same group as in demogame 1 and it will remain open.

Originally posted by disorganizer
?!? Strider? is is really you?!?

No.... I'm Strider's Mini Me. :)

Originally posted by Almightyjosh
Well this looks like the insane ramblings of a bunch of loons at the moment. Sign me up.

I wonder if that's an insult or a compliment?

This thread looks interesting. Sign Me up, Please :D.

Well that's 4 members so far :)...

That's an ok amount speaking their is 40 something people playing in the demogame :) Oh well....

Top Bottom