The United Phoenatican Scholar's Voice

civgeneral, did you ask to be in my group?(NAFN) *ima fast reader just curious so i can update the news for the last time 2day* -Raven1er
I am already in your group Raven1er :).

Ho. Must not forget the poll ;)NAFN and UPSV merge

thought you werent, you came outta no where and surprised me
nice job on poll!
i can already tell who voted yes first ;)

thought you werent, you came outta no where and surprised me
nice job on poll!
i can already tell who voted yes first -Raven1er

I forget things to, How about you list Members in your post so you wont forget them ;). Unless you have already done that.

i love humor. :lol: no seriously! seriously! :lol:
but there is strict limit with signature in game of democracy its 5 lines limit

That Crazy tank ->:tank:<- thinks it owns the lines in my signature. Ill Change it to a smaller smilie :). Thanks for noticing Raven1er ;).

Why are you suggesting a "merge"? There is no relation between the two organizations with the exception that we don't oppose just wars. This whole thing about mergeing doesn't make any sense.

yeah, sounds like two different groups and should stay in two different groups.

Well if your interested in finding out if other members of the UPSV want to merge, ask here, not in another poll. The decision is ours if we want to join you and an outside poll makes it so anyone can vote, even non-members. That alone should make your poll non-binding.

Hmmmm.. well, I've read the two treads and I still don't see why we should merge. Science and military technology are two completely diferent things. Granted, no one oposes the other, but still. Besides, it's the United Phoenetican _Scholar's_ voice. Not a military organization, at all.
We could have strong views on some things, but be completely oposed on others, I feel our spheres of movement are too separate to merge both asociations.
I don't know, this merging feels like trying to merge NATO with UNICEF.

MHO

Ehecatl Atzin

you cant forget, you missed some stuff AND, some of us apparently like the idea. i 80/20 like it.
please, no debates.

Actually, I encourage debates. If one person feels the need to express his opinion, then he should; this is not a thread that limits free speech.

Raven, you have the right to defend your opinion. Debate until your lungs shrivel up and dry out, I don't mind :).

Yes, I did miss somethings, but I still don't like the idea. You're entitled to love it, and I respect that. As for the debate thing, I'm not looking for one, but I am a member of the UPSV and I'll speak my mind about what ever happends to it. All I see are people supporting a move but not one idea on why it's something both organizations should do for their improvement. Aside the fact that it's about science. And science is a huge ball park...

Ehecatl Atzin

More news on the elections:

If all UPSV members win their positions, we will have council-voting positions held in all except Science (go figure, eh? :rolleyes: ), Trade, and Chief Justice!

Just imagine the things we can accomplish!

Top Bottom