Interesting Screenshots

I dunno, it seems to be an unspoken rule of alternate history that the Provisional Government is always doomed to failure. :p

Wasn't Kerensky a "civilian"...?! He studied philosophy, history and law -- certainly not a "military education"... ;)
He didn't hold a military rank, but he was Minister of War for May to September and organized Russia's last (failed) offensive operation of WWI.

Does Chichen Itza count as worthy price?

The Inka were building and completing more wonders when everyone else together (including myself).
Besides of Chichen Itza they had two cities with three wonders and some one wonder cities.

And Chichen Itza outclassed every other city in the world in culture.A culture victory was just a matter of time without interference.

The first time they attacked me, I was not ready for a counter attack and barely able to beat them back..

And their second attack was very poor timing:
- the Great Wall had expired for them
- I just finished developing Flight and started to massproduce A6M Reisen Fighters and G4M Hamaki Bomber
- my own military buildup has shown good results.
Oh, and I made an alliance with everyone against the Inka.:trouble:

If someone wonders about the free police station: Tikal has build Scotland Yard. ;)

It seems that the submarine-privateer-bug also affects units with stealth attack (which works with artillery units but not with air units).

I have stationed the Q-Ship Lost Hope (industrial Privateer) in Darjeeling under a cover of Infantry, Artillery, Mobile SAM and MiG-21 Interceptors.

Sumeria was at war with everyone but India, than without warning they fired a Cruise Missile (has now stealth attack) at Darjeeling, scoring a direct hit at the Q-Ship and thereby declaring war on the last neutral nation.

EDIT and Afterthought: Since the KI loves to build Privateers, It could be an explaination, why the Sumerians declared war at all their neighbours rather randomly (Except for Carthago, as Hannibal managed to run over a sumerian Submarine... with a Subchaser!).

I am not sure which victory condition I will reach first: Domination (55%) or Space Race (only two tiles left).

And yes, the Koreans have a better Tank (Chi-Nu) than the Japanese (I-Go and Chi-Ha). ;)

Last edited:
For all civers, who haven´t seen it. In the RARR thread Izengrimm posted here a very nice C3C screenshot and called it

The Shadow of the Future

Way back in Civ2 I had a weird obsession with carving B-2 Shroud Bombers. :crazyeye:

not a B-2 though , now that ı once moved my ship in the ocean to draw its multiple triangles at the back , this is a B-21 .

Playing on a huge archipelago and found this nice little island near my start

Attachments

• volcano.png
    volcano.png
    676.7 KB · Views: 263
In order to get mere 5 squares NW, this unit had to go all around whatever remained of France. If I'd shift target 1 square N, NE or E, the pathfinder would run the MI across unroaded tiles, stalling it for a turn. This path had 2 un-RRd tiles, requiring 1 1/3 moves to cross.
civ3-roundpath.png

Bad Osman! Go to your room!

I left Osman in his corner alive (even after he tried to attack me in the very early game), since he could not even build settlers without harbour.

But then he suddenly made a run over the mountains with all of his units in the late game, I forced him to withdraw or declare war. He declared war.:trouble:

And because he left my railroad over the mountains clear, one of my Chi-Ha Tanks (12/6/3) managed to take out the two defending Spearmen, before any of the ottoman forces were able to cross the mountains. ;)

Bad Osman now no longer have a room... :D

PS: The Manhattan Project in Kyoto is just a prebuild for the Internet (no longer gives Research Labs, but instead the effect of Great Library). ;)

Last edited:
bah , mammoths trump tanks anytime .

ı actually game tested this and stuff , would make into some scenario , but you like most definitely will not say anything bad where the the majority of people insists they are "Ottomans" even if they are not .

so , like those spearmans will kick any tank sky high !

edit : And don't ı have extra support like with that one ?

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tank-army-vs-pikeman.389648/#post-15643175 Saw it as ı was logging out ...

Last edited:
What is happenning? :eek:

I started a map from the PTW folder with all other nations at random.

While at war with the Inka, the Inka ask friendly for my territory map.

Only then I noticed, that there are two Inka nations in the game.

I did not know, that this is even possible!

Last edited:
Probably the game has more than 16 civs, which is beyond what was tested, so that produced a duplicate civ identity bug. I see that the revealed land is too small but 14 civs are already present. With this density there should be about 6 more civs hidden in the fog.

There are no more hidden civs in the game.

The map has 16 starting positions and I have not altered it.

Austria (replacing America) and the Hittites are allready out of the game.

I found the austrian city of Linz not so much interesting until Karl offered me his knowledge of Iron Working for my knowledge of Map Making.

And yes, Linz is on a different Island than Austria.

My guess is, that Wien plopped a settler from a bonus hut.

Has to be either a settler or a city popping from a hut on that tile when Vien's borders expanded, no other way they could have gotten to that island.

my worst turn ever...

I thought I as doing OK....

Looking for the time machine.

I guess I am not an emperor...

Attachments

• Tokugawa of the Japanese, 1715 AD.SAV
    226.5 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom