IOT X: The Space Race

@Arabia: Look, our fighting has come to a standstill. The war in Arabia has come to a standstill. You only have two European provinces left. Seriously, what are you fighting for?

I'll propose a deal. I'll give you back all the land that we've captured in the war for the following:

-2 XPs paid to me each turn for the next ten turns
-Withdrawal from Europe
-Peace and NAPs with ALL remaining members of G.E.D.

This war has no purpose anymore. Surely peace is better than this.

@Other Axis Members: Surely the time for war is over. Please, come to the table. Start the peace process.

Fixed on MY Map. :p

Offer a white peace to the Allies (SUDS and their puppets states like Imperial Germany).

Claims attached.

Attachments

• Gsh7z.png
    Gsh7z.png
    11 KB · Views: 44
Offer a white peace to the Allies (SUDS and their puppets states like Imperial Germany).

White peace? After the suffering? After your actions in supporting a war criminal? After our power over your forces? No. There must be a peace but it is one which you surrender to our terms. They are:

1) you and Arabia will hand back the remaining lands you have in France and Germany to the S.U.D.S and the German Empire respecfully.

2) Land taken in Arabia by Richardson will have a referedum asking if the Arabians on the future of their goverment, be it under Richardson's rule, indepedence with Richard's protection or otherwise.

3) Both Arabia and Macedonia will provide all their resources (IC) this turn to the G.E.D, to be distributed among the G.E.D members. Then in the following 2 years after the giving (4 turns) you will provide half of your IC to G.E.D members as part of a reconstruction program, especilly in light of the effects of chemical weopons.

4) You will never claim land in the future that G.E.D members claim in respect of your guilt.

5) You will agree you had no mandate to go into war against the S.U.D.S, that your actions were unjust, that you aided a war criminal and that your leadership should stand before a international court to be judged for crimes against the rights of peoples.

Follow these 5 paths and we will not have to free your people from your rule.

Hell no. If you want a white peace and me giving you back Gaul, okay. However i will not accept ''You will say that you were unjust'' and other bull like that and neither I will pay money to you.

Do you want a white peace? Yes or No.

Hell no. If you want a white peace and me giving you back Gaul, okay. However i will not accept ''You will say that you were unjust'' and other bull like that and neither I will pay money to you.

Do you want a white peace? Yes or No.

For starters: Gaul was France before becoming France. Hence your giving us back France.

Second: aggreement your were unjust and pay us resources will heal wounds.

Finally: no white peace. You must surrender to our terms. Remember that our resources are grand. You must pay us to repair damaged caused by the war criminals that you aided, as well as damage from your occupation of S.U.D.S land. Hence: agree to our purposed peace or we will come.

I refuse those idiotic peace terms. If you want war, then you will have it.

I refuse those idiotic peace terms. If you want war, then you will have it.

Those "idiotic" peace terms were set to heal those harmed by the war.

You want war for your pride then we will make this the omega moment for your tyrany.

To: Equestria

The Emperor wishes to sign a defense pact with you, for the purposes of peace and defense.

Not to mention the fact that world war will likely begin when it starts to get crowded.

Claims:

To: Equestria

The Emperor wishes to sign a defense pact with you, for the purposes of peace and defense.

Not to mention the fact that world war will likely begin when it starts to get crowded.

Equestria agrees with a defense pact, especially because the Brazilian government writes the country's name in proper font.

White peace? After the suffering? After your actions in supporting a war criminal? After our power over your forces? No. There must be a peace but it is one which you surrender to our terms. They are:

1) you and Arabia will hand back the remaining lands you have in France and Germany to the S.U.D.S and the German Empire respecfully.

2) Land taken in Arabia by Richardson will have a referedum asking if the Arabians on the future of their goverment, be it under Richardson's rule, indepedence with Richard's protection or otherwise.

3) Both Arabia and Macedonia will provide all their resources (IC) this turn to the G.E.D, to be distributed among the G.E.D members. Then in the following 2 years after the giving (4 turns) you will provide half of your IC to G.E.D members as part of a reconstruction program, especilly in light of the effects of chemical weopons.

4) You will never claim land in the future that G.E.D members claim in respect of your guilt.

5) You will agree you had no mandate to go into war against the S.U.D.S, that your actions were unjust, that you aided a war criminal and that your leadership should stand before a international court to be judged for crimes against the rights of peoples.

Follow these 5 paths and we will not have to free your people from your rule.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I would rather not follow through with part two of your proposal as we would be doing what Macedonia wanted to do in Gaul. We are better than them. We would rather just give back the lands to Arabia rather than have a refferendum.

@Both Sides: I've been a long term buinessman and I know what to do in these kinds of situtations, haggle! Surely there is an acceptable compromise between a white peace and the proposal that S.U.D.S has proposed. Now gentlemen, let's get down to buiness and find that compromise.

Top Bottom