IOT X: The Space Race

Mate: you could have looked at the map. And when I said "no expand into France," you have other places to go. You are bullying me and I commence the GM takes action against you.

<snip>

Now. I looked at the map after I settled.

Finally. France is not France. You picked your starting territories, I picked mine. You can't simply claim "all of France's borders during X years", because this game doesn't work that way.

I couldn't have picked America and claimed the entire USA from 2012. Point is, get over 5 provinces, expand elsewhere. I made a counter offer that gives me merely 2 "French" provinces.

If you don't like it, we're gonna have conflict :|

<snip>

Now. I looked at the map after I settled.

Finally. France is not France. You picked your starting territories, I picked mine. You can't simply claim "all of France's borders during X years", because this game doesn't work that way.

I couldn't have picked America and claimed the entire USA from 2012. Point is, get over 5 provinces, expand elsewhere. I made a counter offer that gives me merely 2 "French" provinces.

If you don't like it, we're gonna have conflict :|

Look; your trying to displace me from my position. The GM is the person we seek aid in this matter, not as you claim. You say its simple for me to move, let your proving the one most stubborn. Heck you are bullying me by this specific targetting. I am not the one displacing you; you moved from the USSR all the way to the French border for no other purpose then to claim MY lands and to bully me like some jerk. Being a jerk is against the rules of CFC.

I will not be bullied. Learn this now by moving your claims outside my claims (i.e. Belgium or Swiss land) or face the penalty for starting your land next door to a power that is not fooled by the war worshiping Nazis' claime of "peace." We have back up; I suggest you learn some manners and play diplomacy by not claiming France. Otherwise... I hope you enjoy watching a game then playing, because I am ready to repeat the military wars I had against fascists power in IOT X by another problem player. History will be my judge.

That tactic is what I have if the GM takes no actions. Bring out your guns if you must; I will gladly bring Hitler to a court and trial him. It will make up for the problems you gave.

I've recommended you both take this up with Birdjaguar.

Now then.

As for all belligerents - remember that war is decided by war plans and RP... so send me a PM with your attack plan of choice, and may the one with the best nack for strategy win! :)

North Dock Directive

In fear of possible Nazi bombing of our northern docks, we will use emergency powers to restrict the northern docks to all barring military vessels of the SUDS and vessels of our allies. This is a temporal emergency messure. We will lift it once safety is ensured. Our allies are welcomed to use our ports.

Trade personal are suggestion to use our sourthern ports.

Edit: in relative news the Gaian Enente of Defenders has been set up. The allies of the SUDS are welcome to join.

I've recommended you both take this up with Birdjaguar.
Tani, I know you're laissez-faire when it comes to player disputes, but P_F is becoming insufferable. This is tantamount to dereliction of duty.

Moderator Action: Let's try to be civil in here. If you have a dispute with someone, report the post instead of starting an argument.

IC: P_F, you will return all French territories to SUDS. You will cede half your German territory to the German empire. You will pay for 10 turns 2 XP each to SUDS and the German Empire. You will hand over all Forgien relation duties and expansion duties to the German Empire for 5 turns, after which a trial by jury will commence. This trial will give you a situation that the only valid way of ending it is not going to war. You must prove to us that you can successfully be a member of the international community by convincing a majority of the jury with your solution. It must be realistic and doable. If you succeed, you will regain full sovergion rights two turns later. If you fail, the rest of your Germanic territory will be ceded to the German Empire, and the rest of your nation dismantled.
If you regain sovergionity, you will be forced into a full alliance with SUDS and the German Empire for 5 turns afterwards.

The most serene merchant republic will fund the campaigns of SUDS and the German Empire, and their allies against the Nazis.

OCC:
I believe these are a good term, Ailedhoo and whoever is playing the German Empire. P_F needs to learn that he needs to act like a member of a international community. That said, if he does manage to regain sovergionity, and then goes to war again, for unjustifed (justified here being defending a ally), the terms should be much worse.

The SUDS agrees with Venice's peace policy. We suggset the Nazis agree to this policy, in hope they learn from this.

IC: P_F, you will return all French territories to SUDS. You will cede half your German territory to the German empire. You will pay for 10 turns 2 XP each to SUDS and the German Empire. You will hand over all Forgien relation duties and expansion duties to the German Empire for 5 turns, after which a trial by jury will commence. This trial will give you a situation that the only valid way of ending it is not going to war. You must prove to us that you can successfully be a member of the international community by convincing a majority of the jury with your solution. It must be realistic and doable. If you succeed, you will regain full sovergion rights two turns later. If you fail, the rest of your Germanic territory will be ceded to the German Empire, and the rest of your nation dismantled.
If you regain sovergionity, you will be forced into a full alliance with SUDS and the German Empire for 5 turns afterwards.

The most serene merchant republic will fund the campaigns of SUDS and the German Empire, and their allies against the Nazis.

OCC:
I believe these are a good term, Ailedhoo and whoever is playing the German Empire. P_F needs to learn that he needs to act like a member of a international community. That said, if he does manage to regain sovergionity, and then goes to war again, for unjustifed (justified here being defending a ally), the terms should be much worse.

Good grief! P_F, you should just move away. I don't know why you went there first anyway...?

Wat kind ofpeace plan is that?? You're crazy!

You guys never cease to amaze me.

This is my peace plan. Look at everything ailedhoo gets, all for a measly 2 territories for me. Yet somehow, that's not enough, so he needs to declare war on me?

My God, I think it's the first time I see Chieftess host in this subforum! :eek:

Excuse me PF? This began with you placing primal claims in France in a targetive, bullying jester. I am sorry but your harashment of me is enough. You have no reason to target me in such spite. Why do you do it?

Macedonia believes that the 5 disputed provinces should become a UN territory (French UN Mandate), with the Nazi and SUDS having access to the UN Mandate but no control over it's policies.

Macedonia believes that the 5 disputed provinces should become a UN territory (French UN Mandate), with the Nazi and SUDS having access to the UN Mandate but no control over it's policies.

Chris, the point is that these territories are my natural SOI. Your "mandate" thing is something I do not think the UN may agree on. Heck mandates were policies of imperialism... and you saying that France cannot have East France. A mandate is not the way forward.

The job of the UN is to prevent wars. East France should come under UN control and be guarded by UN peacekeeping forces.

The job of the UN is to prevent wars. East France should come under UN control and be guarded by UN peacekeeping forces.

...and violate the territorial lands of France?

I am sorry. East France should belong to the SUDS, the goverment of Frane. Its our natural SOI. "Middle ground" does not work when its a aggressor imposing on somones' natural SOI. Hence the SUDS, a vocal supporter of the UN, disagrees with your suggestion.

I second the motion that Macedonia has put forth. It solves the problem with no loss of life on either side.

The UN does not recognize SOI. Neither Macedonia. Also, I am sure that the UN will care more to save thousands, if not millions, of people from death and destruction. With your non acceptance of a middle ground, you promote violence and war and you send thousands of people to certain death.

Top Bottom