Iron Curtain Pbem #1

I'll be selling the airport, and transferring it's defender out, so it will be transferred in two turns. I assume we would be using Civdip for this, since no garrisosns are exchanged?

Anyways, you should see my production box on nukes. Then again, you still may in the east.

Hmm, diplomatic...:confused:

*paranoia sets in as PinkyGen stares at nations from afar*

:evil::evil::evil:

Liking the neutral status of SEATO now ;). But... what happends now war is over? I'm now a few months civving through the net but have had scarse turns so I wouldn't know much about real civ-diplomacy.

Peace reigns throughout the world. ;) I of course cannot predict what will happen, but I would honestly like it for this peace treaty to hold. And I assume SEATO wishes for peace. ;)

As for real-civ diplomacy, things that you do not want other ivs knowing about are done by PM. (Such as the two I sent you offering bits of China for joining the war). Course diplomacy is more than secret alliances; deals have been publicly struck on this thread.
Anyways, if you want, you can propose something that you think would mutually benefit both parties.

There can be a very fine line between life and death. Life at CIVFAN has been tenuous at best recently.

Whose turn is it anyway?

As usual, Lazyciv didn't work worth a damn. Can Yaroslav or an outsider lazyciv it and post a started Russian turn?

Last USSR File
Arab File

I can do it, but I don't know if other players are OK with me doing it...

dp - sorry

Well?

Desal all the way! ;)

Javier... :(

Ok, sorry guys. I forget completly about it... Please contact me over MSN if you see this happening again.. I'll do it in a few hours

Guys, I don't know what is happening with my Lazyciv, but I'm not able to read the buttons so I can't use the programs! Here is a post with what I see... Can you tell me what are exactly each button? I need to read it in order to use it...

BTW, I pass the file to some Spanish buddies and all them suffer the same problem. I also tried to download it, without success :(

Top Bottom