ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

HD installed, and game is back up. Enjoy :)

Uciv are not played their turn. I PMed their turnplayer 2 days ago, but no response for now.

Hulkmusklor, can you possibly post something on their forum or PM them?

Hello, sry for delay.

Can you remove the pause plz ? i have no pause touch on my laptop...

EDIT : plz warn me here when its done..

Hey guys, I am traveling abroad tomorrow morning for 5 days. I am taking netbook with me and hopefully there will be internet, but just in case something goes wrong, a pause will be greatly appreciated.

i have note finished turn and dropped from server. now can't connect. server stats say i am in (dropped 20 min ago). was 3 hour for ending turn. i am go out in 1 hour and dont sure whan can finishing. so when game rework we need pause.
ps. what about cfc? some from they team or uciv paused game for them or we needed just pause now and wait when they back?

My internet connection is dead. I don't know when it will return, but I will post here when it does.

It should be back now. The timer has been running though, so feel free to pause the game if needed.

Yeah, I noticed, so I will reload. Can someone at all pause, or is CFC the only team that can log in?

I can, if no other teams are able to, log in and pause the game using CFCs login credentials. But I dread messing things up for them considering build queues etc that I have to click on to get to the point where I can pause and log out again..

Yeah, Cal, please, go ahead. I am returning home tomorrow night and will take from there. Sorry all for the delay.

Game is unpaused. And it is CFCs turn. For some reasons I have recieved email "civplayers! You can play now your turn 233 (AD-1615) at ISDG 2012" but probably it is supposed to be addressed to CFC.

Our turn is done. Sorry for the long delay and thanks for the patience guys. Game on!

Top Bottom