It's a Kilt!-Medieval 2 Scottish AAR

Captain2

ಠ_ృ
to celebrate the completion of my last AAR, I present to you, Scotland :p

from one city, will scotland become an empire or just another province? it sits on the heads of the Scottish soldiers and citizens

only two generals and a king right now.... naturally I'm the first to post, therefore become king, next is Heir, third is normal general, fourth and fifth are children

apply now :p

and Prince :p

first mission, off to invade Inverness

I'm here waiting to come of age.

The Battle of Inverness

In order to begin the growth of Scotland, The King decided that the financial growth of the nation was still not enough

He sent his only two generals thus far, Kan and Prince, to defeat the garrison, while he himself went off to invade York

the troops under Prince charged the walls under massive arrow fire, meanwhile Kan patiently decided to wait for a breach in the wall before attacking

his patience paid off, the ram was destroyed by a fire arrow, forcing Princes troops to run out of range of the enemy arrows, while Kan simply rode off the battlefield

YE OLDE CAMERA BEITH ON THY FRITZ, PRETEND THOU SEE PICTURE OF RAM ON FIRE

So we nearly achieve total victory, then collapsed at the last minute? Didn't realise you were playing this so true to our doctrines :lol:

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

Subi, from the Clan MacKay, reporting for the Ministry of Silly Walks!

Battle of York

After getting word from the front that Kan and Prince had failed to secure Inverness, King Captain decided to show his troops how a battle is fought....

He reached the town of York and began his march down the streets, the enemy hiding in the town square, he ordered his archers to a hill so that their arrows could rain down upon the enemy, while his infantry caught them in a frontal assault

suddenly, as the enemy general fell, Captain ordered his division to charge, catching the enemy's rear, effectively surrounding and destroying them and earning Scotland its first victory

im waiting to become of age hope to become a general before you whipe out the english

i claim next son born

well since Kan just got married this turn (oddly enough I had to approve his wife, odd society we've developed:crazyeye:)

I'd be willing to bet that you end up as his kid, or an orphan i adopt

that's an odd threeway mix of oddness awsomeness and awkwardness

(the awsomeness mainly being how cool kan's friend alex's house is)

ok after reading one of the battles how do you lose against one of the rebel cities!!!!! and also what diffuculty are we playing on

Top Bottom