It's almost V-Day!!!!

Lots of negativity here.

techathon, I really like the term V-Day, and hadn't thought of/heard it before. Very appropriate.

September 21st is officially Sid Meier's Civilization V Day in Maryland. If you had bothered to read what Mercade had provided.

V-Day is what USSR used to celebrate for the capitulation of Nazi Germany in 1945. It was celebrated on May 9. So you're a few months late for V-Day.

VE-Day: Victory in Europe, the end of WW2 fighting in Europe

VJ-Day: Victory over Japan, End of WW2

Personally, I don't have a fascination with roman numerals. Virtually every second clue in the "1000 clues you're anticipating civ5 too much" thread was something to do with using the letter or numeral V.

What about how alike 0 and O are? People will probably think it's cool to call civ10 "Civilizat10n". :(

Personally, I don't have a fascination with roman numerals. Virtually every second clue in the "1000 clues you're anticipating civ5 too much" thread was something to do with using the letter or numeral V.

What about how alike 0 and O are? People will probably think it's cool to call civ10 "Civilizat10n". :(
I hate the "CIV" one especially. Does it mean Civilization 4 or 5? They both could fit that abbreviation. Just use numbers. No need to use roman numerals when Indian ones work much better.

September 21st is officially Sid Meier's Civilization V Day in Maryland. If you had bothered to read what Mercade had provided.

Governments shouldn't endorse one corporation or its products in this manner. Such behavior is bad for society. I lost a lot of respect for Maryland when they did this.

does it make me a bad person because i immediately thought this was a sexual innuendo?

Governments shouldn't endorse one corporation or its products in this manner. Such behavior is bad for society. I lost a lot of respect for Maryland when they did this.

Too bad they won't notice 'cause of the new "streamlined" diplomacy.

"Hear ye, hear ye! I decree such behavior is 'bad' for society!":lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom