Jasmine de Launay : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead

After wondering a long long time, I know how I will use this :

Aliénor d'Aquitaine !!!!

I've been using this leaderhead as a replacement for Liz, but I've hit a problem. There is no JA_D01.flc or JA_D02.flc to replace the respective LZ_... files. So, the game crashes when England hits the modern era. Does the proper replacement have a different name that I am just missing? Or did I, for some mysterious reason, not download the entire package (this makes less sense cause I have everything else)? Or some other reason entirely?

I really like this leaderhead...ironically it looks almost exactly like a girl at my school. Excellent work!

skanar said:
I've been using this leaderhead as a replacement for Liz, but I've hit a problem. There is no JA_D01.flc or JA_D02.flc to replace the respective LZ_... files. So, the game crashes when England hits the modern era. Does the proper replacement have a different name that I am just missing? Or did I, for some mysterious reason, not download the entire package (this makes less sense cause I have everything else)? Or some other reason entirely?

I really like this leaderhead...ironically it looks almost exactly like a girl at my school. Excellent work!

As per the Fireaxis leaderheads in Vanilla Civ3, the age in which the character lives or lived is represented without the letter - ie, in this case as JA_01.flc and JA_02.flc.

I'm really glad you like the leaderhead :) .

So, all I need to do is rename the JA_01.flc file (which is currently named LZ_01.flc) to LZ_D01.flc? (and, of course, the _02s as well).

skanar said:
So, all I need to do is rename the JA_01.flc file (which is currently named LZ_01.flc) to LZ_D01.flc? (and, of course, the _02s as well).

If you're doing it that way round, then yes. I guess you must have had Jasmine's modern era in your Medieval times.

So.....
JA_A01+JA_A02 become LZ_A01+LZ_A02
JA_B01+JA_B02 become LZ_01+LZ_02
JA_C01+JA_C02 become LZ_C01+LZ_C02
JA_01+JA_02 become LZ_D01+LZ_D02

And can you give us the number of this girl who looks just like Jasmine de Launay?

Actually, she bears no resemblance to the real-world person at all...just to the leaderhead. And, sorry, I'm afraid the phone number must remain private. After all, would YOU tell it to the world?

Thanks for all the help.

For info, Jasmine is now going to have a page on her website with info about this leaderhead, referencing the game and the Civfanatics forum :eek: !

I've done the Jasmine model as a warrior and an Iceni for her site; who knows, I might do a couple of alternative leaderheads of her.

How cool is that! I think she seems really sweet. You're lucky to be in touch with her. But I won't ask what you get in return for the work! Hang on - we've been through that already, haven't we...

OK, so I had to go take a look at Ms. Jasmine and I must say that your LH in her likeness is very good (as are all of your LHs)!

Keep up the great work. :D

Jasmine's website

Faaar out man! :) Could you post a link to her website?

Top Bottom