JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Hi there,
Long time Civilisation V player, but only recently started to play with mods. And I've got to say, wow, yours are great! I've only tried a handful of them yet, and so far my favourite ones are Norway and The Germans. Perfectly balanced and interesting to play, and, my god, the leader art is just beautiful.

I've been almost addicted to civilization these last few weeks, and if that continues, I seriously plan to try out all your mods as well as some of the other awesome looking custom civilizations out there. If only I had discovered the joy of mods earlier ;)

1. welcome to the forum napstad!
2. JFD, i had crash(es) with Meiji. at the CS' turn, my computer suddenly shutted down. twice.

Hi there,
Long time Civilisation V player, but only recently started to play with mods. And I've got to say, wow, yours are great! I've only tried a handful of them yet, and so far my favourite ones are Norway and The Germans. Perfectly balanced and interesting to play, and, my god, the leader art is just beautiful.

I've been almost addicted to civilization these last few weeks, and if that continues, I seriously plan to try out all your mods as well as some of the other awesome looking custom civilizations out there. If only I had discovered the joy of mods earlier ;)
Welcome to the forum Sir napstad. And yes, JFD's mods are great!

Need more scientifically oriented civilizations/leaders!
Definitely agree with this.

I think we can help you to find civ portraits, infos etc. Map on the OP still same, so, expand your borders through the East! :D

JFD does what JFD wants. I think only Lenin, Lincoln and someone else were made because people asked him to. He's a monarchist as well and very decisive about the Civs he does - or more specifically, the Leaders.

JFD does what JFD wants. I think only Lenin, Lincoln and someone else were made because people asked him to. He's a monarchist as well and very decisive about the Civs he does - or more specifically, the Leaders.
I'm not forcing him at gun point.:c5occupied:

@JFD

The Black Ship event, besides not granting the Steam technology, I've had it fire three times in one game. :)

We recently got an alternate, Science focused Sweden. Isn't that good enough?
Are you referring to Oscar? He has Gustav's original UA and a Public School replacement the adds a Writer slot. I wouldn't exactly call that Science focused. Gustav kept the UUs and got a military focused UA.

Exactly. We need Korea, or a... Scientific monarchy(?!) Like that...

I actually think Karl XII will have a military and scientific focus, if I remember correctly. Let's see how it turns out.

However, civs like Babylon and Korea are super dull.

Btw, you just had a new version of Tojo released. The UA is beastly. Seriously.

1. welcome to the forum napstad!
2. JFD, i had crash(es) with Meiji. at the CS' turn, my computer suddenly shutted down. twice.

If your computer shut down, then you've got bigger problems than Meiji can produce :p

Need more scientifically oriented civilizations/leaders!

The problem with science civs is, of course, balance. They are leagues ahead of everyone else if not implemented cautiously, and too cautiously, that makes them boring.

We recently got an alternate, Science focused Sweden. Isn't that good enough?

I think you mean,= we'll be getting one :p

I actually think Karl XII will have a military and scientific focus, if I remember correctly. Let's see how it turns out.

However, civs like Babylon and Korea are super dull.

Btw, you just had a new version of Tojo released. The UA is beastly. Seriously.

Yeah, Karl will have science-y aspects.

I can also say that Naples is designed with a bit of a science focus.

Quote:
The Digger for all intensive porpoises is slang for the ANZACs.
Prehaps you should ask JFD to make the ANZAC does not obsolete at Plastics.
Since The Digger (as it says above)for all intensive porpoises is slang for the ANZACs.
Maybe JFD it too dosen't go obsolete at Plastics.

The problem with science civs is, of course, balance. They are leagues ahead of everyone else if not implemented cautiously, and too cautiously, that makes them boring.
The balance is an utopia. The circumstance that scientific civilizations/leaders are absent, this is in own way an imbalance.

Top Bottom