JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Thank you for CAE. I have always found the good emperor Bokassa... interesting. I can see it has been reported on the Steam Workshop already, but I experienced the bug where all social policies cost a constant amount of culture. Ofcourse I forgot to save the log files :(.
In any case it looks like you have updated the mod since, so the bug has probably already been taken care off.
Not to seem impatient - just curious - are you planning to do more of these CiV surprise releases?

If it hasn't been patched yet, the issue should be resolvable through using the CP DLL.

Hello. When choosing Bokassa I or Julius Caesar, in the first round, the production button does not work and when i click on the city banner the screen opens with this error. What can it be? Using JFDLC only

EDIT: The updated version, solved the error with Julius Cesar. Thank you.

Attachments

• civs_error.png
    civs_error.png
    161 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Hey. I saw some alternate leader pack for Nubia, which looked incredible. Why isn't that available anymore?

Must've meant for Civ VI, yeah. Those Nubia leaders are still available for Vanilla VI in my Google Drive (link in the OP), but as I've passed those along to other mod authors to maintain (in this case, CIVITAS), you'll have to take it up with them for RaF compatibility.

Hi I was wondering if I can have the files for the Lenin mod please. By the way yes I got the era splash screen to work sorry for not responding to that I was busy all summer.

Top Bottom