JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I am having a bit of trouble with Hungary at the moment, namely a few Txt_key issues. The Civ itself and the dragoon for Maria Theresa also are borked up in this manner (see screenshot). Any idea why? I re-downloaded it but to no avail.

I am running Rise to Power, Cultural diversity, Enlightenment era, and about 2/3s of your Civs.

Attachments

• 2016-02-17_00001.jpg
    2016-02-17_00001.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 137
I noticed while reviewing which Civilization to pick that if you have The Germans and the Empire of Germany mods active, Bismarck shows up as having two Jaeger slots instead of the one and the UB. I didn't play it but you might check to see if there is that confilct.

I've found that I like having multiple civ mods active as it makes the Mercenary mod more useful but I use Bismark a lot as an AI civ and don't want to have him messed up.

Glad to see a Teddy Rooseveldt mod is planned. BTW, a while ago I had issues with Belgium causing plantations not to work for all civs. Was this fixed?

JFD, is it intentional that Christian IV doesn't have an infographic in the OP? Also, on the Steam Page, the infographic for Harald has disappeared. Just thought I'd let you know.

JFD, is it intentional that Christian IV doesn't have an infographic in the OP? Also, on the Steam Page, the infographic for Harald has disappeared. Just thought I'd let you know.

Christian IV's info box is located further down the thread, in the Alternate Leaders section. This is the part of the old way JFD used to categorize his civs. Any civ's whose info box is not located under era sort are the ones that are in need of updating.

Hey!

I've got a question about Denmark-Norway (Christian IV), his GA ability creates a citadel on water tiles. Is this a naval citadel? Or does it create flat terrain beneath, and still allow ships to pass through? Would be amazing if the latter was the case for a ynaemp playthrough! :)

Updated to the newest Egypt update for Hatshepsut and now the mod is broken. The merchant barges will not connect with any other civ or city state nor will you get to see the ocean tiles of discovered civs. Was working prior and I'm not using any mods which I would think would conflict.

Updated to the newest Egypt update for Hatshepsut and now the mod is broken. The merchant barges will not connect with any other civ or city state nor will you get to see the ocean tiles of discovered civs. Was working prior and I'm not using any mods which I would think would conflict.

I'm having the same issue. Even when i'm playing as another civ, my trade ships/caravans won't connect to anywhere while Hatshepsut mod is active.

2016-02-21_00001.jpg
2016-02-21_00002.jpg

Playing a game as Akhenaten and running into the following issues:

The "left click to move Verses" does not work.
Once an obelisk is build, the tile becomes locked. I can't build a different improvement or create a Great Person tile on the square. This may be a mod conflict as I've had the same issue with Louise's chateau tile improvement.
Is the Khopesh not supposed to promote? If so, that really nerfs this Civ given how you want to build a lot of them but then they become rapidly under-powered.
In all my games, I've never seen an obelisk ever create a wheat tile even though I have available plains or grassland tiles near it and withing my borders.

BTW, is it possible some of these issue might be OS related? I noticed a bit ago that the CBP mod requires at least Windows 7 and I won't be updating my system to that for another week or so.

I like them all, but I am dissapointed that there is no sign of more WWI and WWII civs. I would love to see some smaller players of both World Wars whether or not JFD and Jan make them or not. Bulgaria, The Ottomans, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Greece, Spain, Montenegro, Mexico... endless possibilities...

Mexico? I mean, I could get a Mexican Revolution civilization making sense, but what the hell did Mexico ever do in either world war?

For what it's worth, I know that Gatoutak is planning a Mexican WW2-era civ led by Manuel Ávila.

Top Bottom