JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

are the updates for the civ also present in the manual downloads, or is it just only the workshop versions?

Are all these mods compadible with YnAMP? Im having diffeculties starting games.

Are all these mods compadible with YnAMP?

I'd like to know that, too.. Do these mods support TSL with YnAMP? :)
Once Russia (Peter) spawned where St. Petersburg is and once it spawned where Paris should be. I'm curious if the latter was a bug or if TSL just isn't supported.

I'd like modding.log and database.log from the cases where TSL didn't work please, preferably posted on YnAMP thread, TIA

I wanted to say that I really like your Louis XIV mod! When I found out that there is no Civ based on having many envoys and city states, I was really disappointed, but your mod saved me!

Well... almost. I kinda wanted to change the "building a wonder gives you 1 envoy" to "building a wonder gives you 1 influence point per turn", so it would scale much better in late game, but when I changed "MODIFIER_PLAYER_GRANT_INFLUENCE_TOKEN" to "MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_INFLUENCE_POINTS_PER_TURN", it kept working like I didn't change anything... (・ิ_・ิ)

If anyone knows how to make it work, please, tell me! That would give me many hours of happy gameplay. (ˆ⌣ˆ )

Frederick and Stanislaw's French translations are done! Working on Jimmu and Ajatasattu.

Attachments

• GermanyFrederick_GameText_Fr.xml
    16.4 KB · Views: 164
  • PolandStanislawII_GameText_Fr.xml
    22.8 KB · Views: 129
Wow JFD, you are killing it with your latest releases. I feel that Firaxis should contact you and your team about how to make an awesome leaderscene.

It's almost a birthday present to me! Will take care of Himiko's translation as soon as I finish with the one I'm working on. May I take a small liberty with the French translation and include a tiny reference from my favorite video game, Okami ? :)

http://okami.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Himiko

Top Bottom