Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem was caused by a conflict with between ExCE and Corporations, iirc, and was fixed a while ago.

Ok so i thought it was a problem with me not downloading the beta version of the Vox populi but when clicking there beta download their are no files available.

so i have done a clean install now of the Vox populi mod and JFD mods i listed above and still have the same problem.

You say it was down to a conflict with ExCE and Corporations and has been fixed already?

I am downloading my files from the main page of every mod so i should think they are the most up to date.

Any idea what i can do to fix this?

Since something is not letting me change state religions or secularize from the religion overview, is there any way to enable to old decisions that worked? I uncommented them out in the lua file, but that just made every decision disappear :p

Since something is not letting me change state religions or secularize from the religion overview, is there any way to enable to old decisions that worked? I uncommented them out in the lua file, but that just made every decision disappear :p

Something? Specifics plz. You should be able to click on the State Religion name in the Religion Overview, and that will give you the option to secularise. If that isn't working, then Lua log.

JFD pls, why you ignore me :(

I wanna play with your mods, why don't you help meeee

He's currently fixated on releasing Sov. among other mods. He doesn't have time to address every single problem that comes up on the forums. Just be patient & don't pressure him.

Hey JFD. I really need your help here. I'm having some problems, not sure what is the cause, here are the logs and stuff you need in a zip file attached to the post + a screenshot of the mod list, also attached.

Thanks in advance, Husky :)

Question: Are the EUI comp files not updated on steam, cause they seem to remain the same version for me all the time even as the mod it self gets an update.

(Sorry for doublepost, JFD.) You need to download the EUI files from the links that JFD has posted on various parts of the forum. Try this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/35gopujgk...- EUI Compatibility Files (v 24).civ5mod?dl=0

Contrary to what Jifford once said, the EUI files aren't updated with the version of the mod. If you ever doubt the OP download links, you can always just backtrack through the thread for the announcement.

I'm one of them shadow lurkers of this forum (for quite a lot of years, I admit). And since this is my first post, I thought I should thank JFD for all of his work (specially on mods like this one). I'm really anxious and looking forward to play RtP w/ Sovereignty as soon as it is released (take your time, mate).

Again, congrats for all the stuff you've done so far and keep it up!

I'm really having trouble maintaining my piety level in my latest game. A couple of AIs have adopted my religion as their state religion but still have a number of cities that do not follow my religion so I'm losing ~5-6 piety/turn. Using CPP 7/7 and RtP v25. Anyone else having the same problems?

Is there any way of making the piety loss half the current (0,5/city)?

I'd like to see more mechanics to raise your piety - they seem rather sparse.

\Skodkim

I'm really having trouble maintaining my piety level in my latest game. A couple of AIs have adopted my religion as their state religion but still have a number of cities that do not follow my religion so I'm losing ~5-6 piety/turn. Using CPP 7/7 and RtP v25. Anyone else having the same problems?

Is there any way of making the piety loss half the current (0,5/city)?

I'd like to see more mechanics to raise your piety - they seem rather sparse.

\Skodkim

The idea is to spread your religion, y'know... :p

Piety's gonna be reworked soon anyway - until then, what Follower belief did you choose? Maybe you could've chosen a better one?

Contrary to what Jifford once said, the EUI files aren't updated with the version of the mod. If you ever doubt the OP download links, you can always just backtrack through the thread for the announcement.

So atm the only way to play the latest version of his mods is withoout EUI?

Ok so i thought it was a problem with me not downloading the beta version of the Vox populi but when clicking there beta download their are no files available.

so i have done a clean install now of the Vox populi mod and JFD mods i listed above and still have the same problem.

You say it was down to a conflict with ExCE and Corporations and has been fixed already?

I am downloading my files from the main page of every mod so i should think they are the most up to date.

Any idea what i can do to fix this?

It's not true what that guy said, it was not fixed and its still happening with the latest exploration mod and Vox Populi

No, you can use EUI fine - you just use the latest EUI files.

No, you can use EUI fine - you just use the latest EUI files.

If the community beta patch and all of that, the Vox something has the EUI, you are incorrect as I have reinstalled the JFD mods, the comp files, EUI and the beta and the same problem is happening.

I seem to be missing the option to seculerize, when does that become available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom