JFD's Sovereignty for VP

It's very interesting mod. I played it a few times and I could enjoy it very much.

IMO, Sovereignty is too low that Reform that can be passed is too limited until the Medieval Ages.
I think it is too difficult to satisfy the conditions of the Legitimacy, which is passed after the first Legislature is formed. (e.g +10% when all Cities have at least 8 Citizens, +5%/+10% when one/two other Legitimacies are met and 10% from city)

And there is some bugs.
(SUCCESSION) and (ELECTED) in (SUCCESSION) is not working.
(RECORDS) in (PUBLIC) is not working.(maybe)
(ASSIMILATION) in (CONQUESTS) is not working.
And all of refrom cooldown is not working.

Getting this blank screen when starting a new game. I can't interact with anything :crazyeye:

screenshot.5320.jpg

EDIT: please ignore, I had JFD's Core utilities enabled. Leaving the post here for reference in case anyone else comes across the same issue!

For compatibility purposes, should it be loaded after of before some other mods like More Wonders or 3/4UC? Or it doesn't matter?

Bravo for the big update, can't wait to start a new game to try this mod out.

For compatibility purposes, should it be loaded after of before some other mods like More Wonders or 3/4UC? Or it doesn't matter?

Bravo for the big update, can't wait to start a new game to try this mod out.
This mod references More Wonders and 4UC, hence it automatically loads after them, if those are present.

Regarding all other modmods I don't think there would be much compatibility issues after the removal of Wonders. But I'd prefer it loaded later anyway.

The only severe compatibility problems would be with mods that change VPs EUI NotificationPanel.lua

Forget it, I solved, maybe was an incompatible mod. One question, it is normal to have infinite pass reforms?

Forget it, I solved, maybe was an incompatible mod. One question, it is normal to have infinite pass reforms?
Check out latest file in the OP post. There was a version previously with enabled debug utils.
No need to start new game.

I've got a problem with the mod. I have vox 2.6 and sovrg v13, once i hit pops 6 i can't form a goverment, i click on it nothing happens. halp
I have only vox and sovrg mods acctive.

I think you should upload screenshot and savegame file before and when it happens, just last few saves in order to author to help you. :)

Interesting mod. I'm slowly figuring out things as I go. A guide would be awesome to help out. In the meantime, a few questions:

1) I got to pop 18 and selected a government. When can I chose to go to another government?
2) If I move a reform back to the center, does that take down revolutionary influence?
3) What are the power cycles?

Could the government change dialog be made dismissable or allow picking the same government when it's due to non-revolutionary sources? It can feel somewhat bad to be forced off your preferred government because you happened to hit some arbitrary threshold.

The Papacy government has a text issue with its faction descriptions. All of the cardinal factions state that they support economic reforms.

Interesting mod. I'm slowly figuring out things as I go. A guide would be awesome to help out. In the meantime, a few questions:

1) I got to pop 18 and selected a government. When can I chose to go to another government?
2) If I move a reform back to the center, does that take down revolutionary influence?

Not the developer, but:
1) Have a revolutionary faction as a dominant faction, Population thresholds (6/18), Ideology unlock, Certain wonders
2) Yes

Could the government change dialog be made dismissable or allow picking the same government when it's due to non-revolutionary sources? It can feel somewhat bad to be forced off your preferred government because you happened to hit some arbitrary threshold.

The Papacy government has a text issue with its faction descriptions. All of the cardinal factions state that they support economic reforms.

Not the developer, but:
1) Have a revolutionary faction as a dominant faction, Population thresholds (6/18), Ideology unlock, Certain wonders
2) Yes
Thanks, I probably would have put more thought into my government choice if I knew it was going to be a bit. Although I'm putting a lot of seriousness into this game, waiting for the next version to come out.

Do we need a new version or is it playable with October first VP?

Also does AI uses all the new futures of the mod, or is it only more power fir the player?

One bug: Bonded (Labour) in industry reforms also remove 1 movement for gun/melee units, not only workers :)
Thanks! Fixed for the next version.

1) Government choice is available at: 6 population, 18 population, Ideology change, Dominant Revolutionaries, Unique Government Wonder has been built
2) Yes
3) That are the remainings of another modmod from JFD (Cycles of Power), which is not compatible with this version of Sovereignty. I should remove all mentions of it from UI.
Does it work with the new version or require an update?

Does AI uses all new features or is it only more power to the player?
1) Yes, it works with the newest (2.7.1) version.
2) AI uses all the features (Governments, Reforms, etc) based on flavours defined in "Sovereignty_Flavours.sql", "Sovereignty_Leaders.sql" and "Sovereignty_ReformBranches.sql".

Last edited:
Top Bottom