Judicial Review of - SeVeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this process is to let the Judiciary(elected by the people) decide whether or not they believe a certain user should be allowed citizenship. Does the United States or Germany accept all applicants?

As Chief Justice,

So far, the accused has done nothing wrong. We have no evidence of him spying (Do we have spys?) nor that he has registered before. Now perhaps the moderator can cofirm that, but we'll jump that hurdle when we get there. But again, as of now, the accused is innocent.

Some other issues:
1. Isn't this thread enough for discussion of at least this case? I'll make a Judicial thread just to be safe.
2. Sorry I was out for all this discussion. I had to go to sleep for class today.

Ok, we need the verdict of the other two members of the Judiciary.

I will post a verdict later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Let me say that before I was really POed, but now I can agree that any suspicions go to the Mods, and any evidence goes in the forums.

That way there will be no witch hunts, just witch burnings. ;)

And I say that a new signup or a low post count is not evidence, so this PI really should have gone to the Mod first, then the mod could display any evidence he finds if there is a spy. (excluding the actual personal details e.g. the IP address. they would just say "IPs matched)
Normal PIs would follow.

So in other words, only mods can start PIs about spies, but we could PM them our suspicions. Would that work?

Originally posted by Vander
As Chief Justice,

So far, the accused has done nothing wrong. We have no evidence of him spying (Do we have spys?) nor that he has registered before. Now perhaps the moderator can cofirm that, but we'll jump that hurdle when we get there. But again, as of now, the accused is innocent.

There is no accused here. That is what I am trying to get across.

As Judge Advocate, I will say that I can find nothing wrong with the forum use or patterns shown by SeVeS. If the Judicial Review request seeks an answer to the question "Should SeVeS be approved for citizenship in the MSDG?", then I say yes. He seems to spend most of his time reading and conversing in General Discussions. I think I would rather use the term "approved" rather than "innocent".

Ok, with two out three approving seves, I will add him to the roster.

And GbM, this system is going to continue as long as it is in our constitution.

Originally posted by Goonie

And GbM, this system is going to continue as long as it is in our constitution.

Since noone has made any move to change this, I guess I will have to do it myself. These threads 'investigating' other posters will end now. They are against forum rules. If you wish to continue discussion on this issue, start a thread devoted to it. This one is closed with the hope that it sinks to the bottom before these new members see the paranoia surrounding this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom