JUMPING mafia [signups]

Alright! So I was going to give 1 or 2 more days, then go ahead and PM everyone that signups were locked.

If it was 13 players, I was undecided in how I'd split it--was thinking to myself 5/5/3 [slugs] but that is pretty dependent on what place the mafia get in the draft order. Might swap double voter with vengeful lynchee--makes logistics easier. Hoping for 1 more as 4/4/4/2 is a better split IMO (4/4/4/3 with 3 mafia might be my ideal, with the mix of abilities in place; I like the 15-17 range)

Gladiator probably will go to a 1 time use anyways (would have been 2 time use in ~17 people).

Don't plan to dig folks out of the woodwork, previously sent PMs to those active in last games that occurred.

Edit: I plan on doing animals AFTER abilities are drafted.

"Number challenge" under way

signups close after 12/22 ends (UTC-12, baker island time)

[TIMER=12/23/2015 12:01 AM -12:00; SIGNUPS LOCKED][/TIMER]

All right, count me in.

Seasons greetings and a warm welcome to you both. :)

You should now have Private Message access, and, if you've not done so already, please check out the site rules.

(We have a degree of flex on how some of them are interpreted here - some/most/all of what is posted in mafia games could be regarded as spam elsewhere at CFC - but we still need to stay on the right side of the line. If you're unsure about anything, just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.)

Just for reference we were 85% in on the numbers

Merry xmas jumpers

I'll give it to end of today otherwise axing people. Have 12. If aurolycus checks cfc (he's in a game elsewhere) presumably it will be 5/5/3 slug split. If he does not then 4/4/4 no slugs, and double voter instead of vengeful lynch

People who did respond were quick. I thank you for that

Thanks for being patient:

PMing this to everyone. Kingmorgan did not respond and I don't know if he is on the org.

SETUP: GAME DRAFT START

JUMPERS (players- 13):
zack | (2, 3)
landlubber | (4, 1)
autolycus | (5, 3)
edse | (7, 4)
snerk | (9, 9)
askthepizzaguy | (1, 3)
spaceman | (1, 5)
sweatertown | (6, 2)
jarrema | (6, 2)
al sipsclar | (3, 1)
goldenknight | (3, 4)
ninebolt | (3, 6)
lohrenswald | (3, 9)

13 players: There are going to be 4 kangaroo, 4 klipspringer, 3 rabbits, and 2 slugs [assigned after abilities]. There are 2 mafia. The mafia do not know each other but know they are mafia.

The 9 abilities are:
1) Doctor
2) Bodyguard
3) Roleblocker
4) Tracker
5) Jailkeeper
6) Double Voter
7) Rolecop
8) Deflector
9) Gladiator

Let me know of mistakes; sweater town/jarrema had RNG tiebreaker

Game thread will be made at game start

two very fine details:

there won't be any silly way to "prove" you aren't the gladiator role, e.g. posting the challenge statement and saying or implying "see, nothing happened"

also had added a grammatical clarification on bodyguard "any and all kill attempts on that player". The example was fine--bodyguard is as it sounds from the name.

Just for general education about mafia roles terminology can be from this wiki. That general wiki is referred to in Zack's mafia info thread opening posts which has good guidance on some terminology that may be thrown around.

I didn't recieve a PM

oh you're right; i sent it to a "spaceman". I actually messed up golden1knight too (goldenknight is some other random user). Both of ya'll responded anyways so thanks for that

I just had copy/pasted post #29 above though

Top Bottom