[GS] June 2019 Patch Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'll have a brief opportunity to play the new patch before I die go to the Dominican Republic for vacation.

My father in law booked a family trip to DR. We leave mid July. I’m kinda nervous about it but my family is convinced it’s safe. Please let me know how your trip goes!

OT thought I read they believe the deaths were caused by tainted booze.

You think that's bad? It's only 4PM and I have no idea how many more hours I have to wait, but I am very happy that the Firaxis took into account my surgery because I was otu for nearly a week and it took nearly a week for the patch to release! since it's annoucement xD

I'm a bit confused: Why is there chatter about the patch being launched today? I saw the devs post on Steam only a few days ago that it was still in the works. Has there been a subsequent announcement?

I'm a bit confused: Why is there chatter about the patch being launched today? I saw the devs post on Steam only a few days ago that it was still in the works. Has there been a subsequent announcement?

yesterdays twitter post announcing today's release

From >> To
MSI Z87-G55 >> MSI MPG z390 GE AC
i5 4670K >> i7 8700
24GB DDR3 >> 32 GB DDR4
GTX 970 >> RTX 2060

plus an updated power supply (corsair RM750x), some new case fans and 2 M.2 1TB (each) solid state drives (for PCI-e)
Not bad. I still use my 4670k quiet a bit. Probably last Intel I'll ever own. Performance was good and overclocked well, 4.5-4.6ghz. But my AMD 2700x is just way faster, and a crap ton faster then my 8700k, (Intel micro stutters are I real thing that I never believed was true). Let me know how u like the bios of that MSI board.

My father in law booked a family trip to DR. We leave mid July. I’m kinda nervous about it but my family is convinced it’s safe. Please let me know how your trip goes!

Where are you going in the country? My brother went to Puntacana (which is mostly populated by wealthy white tourists anyway) and had a wonderful time

It does seem to only be people who drink booze at certain DR resorts, but it’s also only Americans, which would seem to indicate some intentionality.

There is also a possibility that chemicals they spray for mosquitoes and/or to fumigate rooms could be involved. Also food preparation is possible. So far no reports at the specific resort we are going to but that’s no guarantee.

Oh boy! Today is the day!

Of course I’m going away this weekend for some Phish concerts, but I can see myself sinking some serious hours into this game when I return.

Cant wait to read the patch notes. They typically release notes the same day, right?

What's the last time zone in the world? Hawaii? It'll come out at 11:59 pm, Hawaii time.

Edit: Hawaii isn't as far as I thought! But change it to Kamchatka.

Well no, we know it's dropping today, I doubt they would be willing to announce that its' coming out today only to announce it's getting delayed...

So 48-1:48 minutes remaining.
i know its coming today. but i used soon as fxs do.. still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom