Junkers Ju-87

Well I have lots of School work to do before I start up on modding again (1-2 hours :p). But I have a few aircraft I'm making, not sure if I'll finish/release all of them:
Jap Kate Redo
Soviet Pe-8
B-25 Mitchell
Breguet 693
Japanese G4M
He-162
P-80 shooting star
AND
The Spirit of Saint Louis...
:lol:

I thought you would work on one at a time and then move on to the next ;)

How did you arrive at that list, were these requests or simply planes you like doing / seeing ?

A few of them were requests, the rest I simply felt like making. I have another plane Ambreville requested, and one wolfie did. The one that sank Bismarck (swordfish?) and a Bf-110.

A few of them were requests, the rest I simply felt like making. I have another plane Ambreville requested, and one wolfie did. The one that sank Bismarck (swordfish?) and a Bf-110.
Yeah... planes...

That's a much cooler topic...

I thought for sure you'd blacklist all my requests though! :lol:

For the record, no plane sunk the Bismarck... she was sunk the good old fashioned way... with battleships and cruisers (though the Germans will contest they fired scuttling charges, ergo sinking their own ship).

However, the Fairey Swordfish is the plane that doomed the Bismarck... though it never came remotely close to sinking the Bismarck itself... a Fairey Swordfish attack landed a torpedo square in the Bismarck's rudder, jamming it in a full turn... ergo, despite repeated efforts, the crew of the Bismarck was never able to free the rudder and the Bismarck was literally stuck sailing around in circles... until the inevitable pursuit fleet of the Royal Navy caught-up with an unmaneuverable battleship and sank her in an ensuing battle.

But close-enough... just make a Swordfish, and you should make many people happy (it's had repeat requests). Oh... maybe this link will help?.

If you also make a Martin B-10 bomber, I'll even agree with you on whatever it was we were talking about earlier in this thread. :crazyeye:

Oh, and go ahead and finish that Spirit of St Louis... just don't make it too chubby. :goodjob:

Wow... 6-pages on the Ju-87... obviously a popular plane!

Well I know the plane didn't do all the work but it played a significant role. I'll work on all that stuff...

I just thought of something...Strange.

What if we kept making these things till' we were 50 or something.

"40 years of Units"

:cringe:

Err. NEVERMIND.

"40 years of Units"

Err. NEVERMIND.
I still do mod work on Pacific General... a game that was released in 1997... and yes... people still play it.

sorry for the rants dutchking, back to the topic...any chance of putting radar on the nose of the ME110, nightfighter style?

"40 years of Units"

Err. NEVERMIND.

Err... I won't even ask who that guy is... Are you changing avatar pics til you're 40? (Nice pic though!);)

u r saying that bush put out MISINFORMATION to fool all the other politicians, conservative, moderate and liberal who ALL voted FOR the war? one thing is really wanting to believe in bad intelligence and another is KNOWINGLY putting out misinformation...got any proof?

maybe a conspiracy theory ;) , but i think it is much more likely that the WMDs are in syria as opposed to that 911 was an american or jewish plot... he had them at one time and he used them, as the kurds :sad:

human rights?? again, a relative term, extremists chop off the heads of people who's biggest crime was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, blow up children in buses and shopping centers, but OUUUUUU deny a Koran to one of them and u r a SAVAGE.....very humiliating to take pictures of detainees in there underwear :eek: :eek: ....i agree that was wrong, but that was probably more about college kids being STUPID than anything else, did the detainees get there heads chopped off, havent seen thaton the internet (oh, yeah, but the other way around)

(I left out the worst ranting in this quote.)

On the first: the Bush administration had no proof of anything; they had their minds made up to invade Iraq way before when and merely needed some kind of justification. (The stick to beat the dog.)
Colin Powell admitted as much after he resigned. (They always tell the truth afterwards, when it makes no difference anymore...)

On the second:
- Human Rights (yeah, with Capitals) are the basis of the UN Charter, whihc, on the flip side, ties their hands as the UN has to respect Human Rights itself in its dealings with member (or nob-member) nations;
- it's not the pictures of detainees "in their underwear" that's disturbing, it's the underlying behaviour (no respect for the Geneva Convention, for one);
- that terrorists or fundamentalist extremists do not respect Human Rights is a given - that's just the problem.

I have to say I agree with mamba.

EDIT: And I was just looking for an airplane graphic... I'd have to say I agree with dutchking as well that this thread is in danger of becoming ******ed. I'd say: stay on topic!

I'd say: stay on topic!

Lol, especially politics and religion can make thread ******ed :)

40 years of units making? :)
Maybe - i'm making unit's for 1,5 year and i'm addicted. 40 years? Rather not - all addiction kills people very soon ;)

I hope civ5 would also use NIF graphic engine (just better textures and higer poly models, maybe additional shaders) - it's so convienient with all those tools and plugins. And many of our civ4 units could be used in Civ5 (after small changes i think)

Thx for putting my units on the list - of course make the only one that would be fun to make for you.

sorry for the rants dutchking, back to the topic...any chance of putting radar on the nose of the ME110, nightfighter style?
Good idea! :mischief:
Err... I won't even ask who that guy is... Are you changing avatar pics til you're 40? (Nice pic though!);)
FDR? :p
Lol, especially politics and religion can make thread ******ed :)

40 years of units making? :)
Maybe - i'm making unit's for 1,5 year and i'm addicted. 40 years? Rather not - all addiction kills people very soon ;)

I hope civ5 would also use NIF graphic engine (just better textures and higer poly models, maybe additional shaders) - it's so convienient with all those tools and plugins. And many of our civ4 units could be used in Civ5 (after small changes i think)

Thx for putting my units on the list - of course make the only one that would be fun to make for you.
That would be awesome for Civ V. And I'll add all the ones I forgot to do for 1939 on to that... :p

nice :)

You can make another layer with blueprint and use gaussian blur - it generates pseudo 3d of plane panells :)

Where is that thread of yours you promised? ;) Looks good though.

Top Bottom