Players
1) Kaleb/Cav scout - Mehmet of Inca
2) Sommerswerd - Elizabeth of Zulu
3) Donsig/Jimmy - Ghandi of India
4) Indiansmoke - Isabella of Mali
5) Shogu - Victoria of the Romans
6) Classical - Pacal of the Mayas
7) Provolution - Churchil of the Native Americans

The game will be hosted via direct ip connection using Hamachi.

All players need to download hamachi from here http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/
and after they install it go to the right bottom menu and click join network using the following info

network name: Kazpit
password: natalya

When they join the network they need to open the game, go to multiplayer/direct ip and use the following details to log in the game

IP: 5.43.221.31:3838
pass: none

Civ stats page: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1205
Civstats pass:123 (to register your leader)

We need to start picking leaders and civs.

I have PMed Kaleb the list of players putting a number randomly from 1-9 next to each player.

Donsig must now post in this thread a list of numbers in random order from 1-9.

Then Kaleb will list the order in which players pick...leader firt...last player on the list picks both leader and civ and then the pick order reversed with the player second from last picking civ first.

I've joined the network. Here are the random numbers but wouldn't it be better if we had more players paired up?

5, 1, 9, 4, 8, 3, 6, 2, 7

I have created test game...for those that have hamatchi ip is 5.43.221.31:3838

claim any civ you like..it is just a test to see if you can connect...no game password.

I was finally able to login using Hamachi... However, I had to type and retype the IP #s multiple times for it to work. The first few times I just cut and pasted from the above instructions post, but this did not work IDK why?:confused:

Also, didn't I read somewhere that when exitinf a pitboss game you MUST selct "Exit to Main Menu" rather then "Exit to desktop" or game will crash?

Indiansmoke - 8
Classical hero - 6
Kaleb - 5
Cav scout - 1
Bolkonski/Jkpsmp1 - 7
Shogu -3
Sommerswerd -9
Donsig/Jimmy 369 - 4
Provolution - 2

So with the numbers 5, 1, 9, 4, 8, 3, 6, 2, 7 the order is:

1) Kaleb
2) Cav scout
3) Sommerswerd
4) Donsig/Jimmy
5) Indiansmoke
6) Shogu
7) Provolution
8) Bolkonski/Jeff

I'll pair up with someone if needed- I play at prince level so I will probably get spanked if I go solo.

I think partners would be better - less civs, smaller map, faster pace since double the chance someone can play a turn.

If someone goes on holiday they're a solo player we could get held up quite a while. I would like to play solo but if I am away would I be able to find a sub for myself? If, by that stage, I have an ally/vassal/master I could even let them play my turn for me.

Rules:

Map: Pangea
Size: large
Water level: medium
Shore: random
Wrap: toroidal

What is "Toroidal" all about?:confused: I think it means the N and S ends of the map connect instead on E and W sides. If so why? :confused: I have never player toroidal before as far as I can remember

Are we picking leaders then? I will take Mehmed II

I am not sure what is happening to be honest...cav scout wants to team up, Bolkonski cannot install hamatchi, provolution is he still here? There are a few open issues.

So..
1. Bolkonski do you know any other way of hosting without hamachi? I posted ip found from whatismyip.com and it does not work...
2. Provolution are you here playing?
3. anyone willing to team up with cav scout?
4. anyone else wants to team up?

I am playing this pitboss solo, as I got diplomacy, consensus and negotiation fatigue. :)

I am not sure what is happening to be honest...cav scout wants to team up, Bolkonski cannot install hamatchi, provolution is he still here? There are a few open issues.

So..
1. Bolkonski do you know any other way of hosting without hamachi? I posted ip found from whatismyip.com and it does not work...
2. Provolution are you here playing?
3. anyone willing to team up with cav scout?
4. anyone else wants to team up?

For the game I hosted I used No-IP and it worked fine. http://www.no-ip.com/

Top Bottom