Kingdom Come: Deception (Sign-up Thread)

Well, he is called topsecret. In fact, I think that his job is *collapses with poison dart stuck in back*
UUelpYz_d.jpg

Well, when I said that I thought it might overlap GMT -> BST, I didn't think that it wouldn't happen until well after BST.

Well, when I said that I thought it might overlap GMT -> BST, I didn't think that it wouldn't happen until well after BST.
Let me see what I can do tomorrow about rallying people to play.

Yes, would be great! I am kinda missing you guys :p

And there is very few things as satisfaying as casting a vote on Takhisis...

I've guilt-tripped invited the following people: Zack, Visor, Monty, Winston, Rakkoon, Manasi, Snerk, Newyn, Yako, and Synsensa with the following message.

Keeping CFC Mafia Alive

Hello,

We need you to help us keep mafia alive. Of course things are crazy right now, and if work or something else is preventing you from playing, don't worry about it, but we are trying our best to keep mafia alive so the player base can be built back up. That means I'd like to ask you to do two things, if possible:

1. If you can join Arakhor's game (Kingdom Come: Deception), then I would like to ask you you to do so. We literally just need you to post once during day with a vote. We are just keeping the community alive. Obviously if you can participate more, that's great; we are trying to save the community. :)
  2. Whether you can play or not, please help us invite people to the game on other sites if possible.
Thanks for any help you can give. I appreciate it! If you can't do anything, no worries. But I want to try to help CFC Mafia go on!

Topsecret

If that doesn't work, I'll need some help with off-site, because no one knows me on any other mafia sites.

Excellent job. Maybe worth forwarding to Seon and Ninjacow64.

Your fealty has been accepted!

Thank you, GR!

I am interested in joining, but have not played before. I have read the rules and I think I understand. I am not sure what QT means though.

It is a site for message threads. Usually used by the mafia to coordinate.

I am interested in joining, but have not played before. I have read the rules and I think I understand. I am not sure what QT means though.

This post from the end of the last game has links to the two QT threads for that game. One for the wolves (in that case Klingons) to coordinate their actions in and one so people would have a place to talk about the game after they were eliminated. There may be useful stuff you can learn from in either or both.

Well, Samson would make 13, the minimum necessary to play.

Excellent. Does anyone think there's any chance anyone else will be interested?

Top Bottom