KotOR Mafia - game thread

The HK series is mass produced. We're programming a special one for people who ask too many questions. :scan:

Three-ish hours to update.

It's too late, the only way we can remedy the situation is if we sacrifice him to Hipster Hitler, the god of grammarnazism.

I like starting sentences with and, and it's not a grammatical mistake, assuming that's what you are on about.

The only other nitpicky thing I can see is the capitalisation of 'ish', which wasn't capitalised in your post so therefore wasn't in mine. Who are we to question these aliens if they want to use lower case for proper names?

edit: Oh, I see.

Update postponed until tomorrow. Sorry, something's happened.

Edit: I was sending some Result PMs. Don't share them until I actually do the update, people.

The only other nitpicky thing I can see is the capitalisation of 'ish', which wasn't capitalised in your post so therefore wasn't in mine. Who are we to question these aliens if they want to use lower case for proper names?

edit: Oh, I see.

So you did see the incorrect use of it's.

Was there any point to that post Sam, other than to show how clever you are and that you also noticed my 'hideous mistake'?

What is this? 'Galactic pick on an atomised Jedi over an error that's probably already been made at least twice in the thread day'?

:cry:

Yep. It is.

In Takhisis' absence, I will send out any PMs that he did not. Please PM me if you received a PM from Takhisis last night.

Edit: Perhaps I should have been more specific - if you received a PM from Takhisis last night, I'd appreciate knowing what it was as well. :)

OK, stuff is back online; I'll send out the remaining PMs and do an update as soon as possible.

NIGHT FIVE

CivGeneral went out looking for his prey. He found it, but his opponent was better than him, and CivGeneral fell in combat.

CivGeneral is dead!
Spoiler :
He was Zayne Carrick!

He was a Neutral!
Spoiler Or so you thought… :
He was Darth Bandon
a Revanchist!

All Result PMs have been sent.

The following items have been put up for auction:
  • A handy Blaster Pistol, at the bargain base price of three credits!

Vote for a person to be lynched in bold.
Bid prices for the Blaster Pistol in Blue!

It is now Day Six. It will last for over 48 hours due to the recent delay, so the next update will be Sunday Night, at what would be between 1 and 3 a.m. GMT. I'll drop in sometime before Sunday afternoon to give you a more certain timing.

List of players

1. Zack
2. choxorn
3. MartinLuther Mission Vao, killed Night Four
4. mechaerik
5. DaveShack HK-47, lynched Day Two
6. Buddhafish
7. BigTin Backwards Logic
8. SouthernKing
9. Dreadnought
10. BSmith1068
11. Verarde
12. SamSniped Bendak Starkiller, lynched Day Three
13. DarthCaesar
14. classical_hero
15. topsecret
16. dcmort93
17. askthepizzaguy
18. DoubleA
19. Jarrema
20. spaceman98
21. Red_Spy Darth Nihilus, lynched Day Five
22. bestrfcplayer the Rakghoul, killed in combat Night Two
23. Optical DaveShack bis
24. Mergle
25. Kennigit Hanharr, killed Night Two
26. atheotes
27. Mat93 Mira, Killed Night Four
28. The Black Knigh
29. Gone 3 the Celt
30. CivGeneral Darth Bandon, killed in combat Night Five
31. JoanK
32. Xenoneb
33. Dumanios
34. NedimNapoleon
35. JR48fan NinjaCow64 bis
36. Earthling
37. Visorslash NinjaCow64 Brianna, the Handmaiden Killed Night One.
38. robbiecon SamSniped bis
39. Winston Hughes
40. johnhughthom Master Vrook Lamar Atomised Night Three

That pretty clearly sets the scum teams at:

Team 1:

Darth Traya
Darth Nihilus -- DEAD
Darth Sion

Team 2:

Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Bandon -- DEAD

There may be possible fourth members on each team, of course.

Proper analysis of Red_Spy's votes/posts and CivGeneral's votes/posts are in order.

May I remind you that Takhisis is always the mafia but not in this game, because of an exception.

Top Bottom