La Cosa Nostra

Its Election time now, and some of the familiy are running, so far
Black heart for chief justice
and
Nobody for External Console
. so lets all work together to get them elected. (but remeber to vote according to your own free will). basicly by hassling the people runing against them.

Also look at the first post all the pictures are there now. also remeber the books are open we are excepting new members particuly Judges, presidents and Governors.

Nobody said:
...we are excepting new members particuly Judges, presidents and Governors.
Are you also accepting new members? :confused:

Are you also accepting new members?

yes.

Black heart is anyone running in your election? i all ready start my intimdation campaign against mad-bax. i just hope he takes my PM as a joke

Nobody said:
Its Election time now, and some of the familiy are running, so far
Black heart for chief justice
and
Nobody for External Console
. so lets all work together to get them elected. (but remeber to vote according to your own free will). basicly by hassling the people runing against them.

Also look at the first post all the pictures are there now. also remeber the books are open we are excepting new members particuly Judges, presidents and Governors.

Haha, Nobody, I think the Judiciary is in safe hands....*Ordering boat ticket to the Hitites Realm*

*new rule (as the boss of bosses i get to make rules) when ever anyone (kids especialy) swears or dis's there mum, all members have to say "hey" loud.
I am purchasing fish to send to your mother as I write.

HEY!!!

I'd like to thank you for accepting me into your organization. I will do my best to help all of us prosper. For those who don't know, I'm currently the director of expansion and running for a second term, so I have a "foot in" with the government.

A toast, to us and our future prosperity.

The mafia send fish to the wives and mothers of men they have "disappeared". The message being "your son sleeps with the Fishes". It is a sign of respect, and shows that there was nothing personal in it. Business is Business, and of course a decent fish supper is always welcome.

The mafia send fish to the wives and mothers of men they have "disappeared". The message being "your son sleeps with the Fishes". It is a sign of respect, and shows that there was nothing personal in it. Business is Business, and of course a decent fish supper is always welcome.

no one needs a lesson on how that works, Luca Mad-bax sleeps at the bottem of the sea (i prefer the book)

Mad-bax wanna join??

*New Rule* Only members of "this thing" may sell wine, and ummmm..... when ever anyone else drinks black heart has to drink (Don't argue with God Father (although provo also has the picture of one of the 3 god fathers and sonny, tom at times were in the same position) if the capo di tutti capi says drink then you drink)

Welcome to our newest member "mr Piett" A.K.A Civ General, he is currently located directly under me until he choose what familiy he wants to join as all the Don positions are taken.

That's the funniest one liner I've read in ages.

Funny how? like im clown? like im here to blue SNIP amuse you? Like i logged on to this website to make you laugh? Like im SNIP amuse you?!?

(ala the goodfellas)

Moderator Action: Nobody - Warned. Don't bypass the autocensor - Rik

I would love to join but I can't think of a fancy name...

Top Bottom