Originally posted by Falcon02
Can I buy in Taliesin

O-7
O-8
O-9
P-7
P-8

?

or at least direct me to who I should buy for these since the ownership of these tiles in the initial posts seems to be missing.
These tiles are unowned, and, so far, unownable. They have never been offered to the public. (Do they belong to the Americans?) Believe me, I've been waiting for them. ;)

@Donovan - Regarding the mess in Vanir/NP: This is caused by an incomplete ruleset. I just didn't have time to get it finished. :(

Here's how it was supposed to work: Defensive holdings protect the tiles they are on while under seige. This part is functional (handled through the Conflicts thread). The large defensive holdings were supposed to have a range of protection, 1 tile for keeps, 2 tiles for castles. When a seige lifted, those tiles would be protected as long as the defensive holding withstood the seige. The reasoning being that the RPG players can't actually contol the game unit movement. Vanir had thousands upon thousands of troops at hand but that didn't matter at all in the played game. This system would give some protection (expensive though it is).

So, what do we do? The cities were all defended with castles and were not taken in seige so those remain Vanir (and gunning1 for Gunningheim) property no matter what.

For the rest there are a couple options I can see.

Option 1 is let it fly. Take the save where you came into office and use that and the existing land records. The death of the previous Land Officer (and more importantly his inability to function due to RL events) caused chaos in the office and you start with a current audit.

Option 2 is the free for all. As the tiles were owned and lost and are now again in our borders, they are subject to annexation by troops using the Conflicts rules. They don't get added into the availability in any case.

Note that the newly acquired territories (i.e. Satsuma) do go in the availability.

People......this thread is for official land business only. Please send PMs if you want to trade with each other. Maps will be up early next week to help you out.

@Chieftess - PM gunning to ask if he wants to sell the tile

@Shaitan - thanks for the clarification although it would have made for a great story in the Federation thread. Maps will proceed as-is with no need for conflict land grabs.

@gunning - you are the MAG Surveyor

@Shai - you are the North Province Surveyor

Is it just me, but in the top left of S&S is there alot of open tiles?

So can I buy some of those tiles?

On behalf of the Spiritualists, we wish to buy a scrap of land in fair Rohan on which we intend to build our second Mission. Please can you tell us if this is possible and how much it will be?

Also, we need building materials, artisans and workers. Where would we buy and hire such things and people?

McNulty+Goonie+All:
Wait for the avialibility. Once DZ and I are done with maps, we find what tiles are available. Then we put them up for sale and you take your picks. Then, we take the picks and randomly lotto them.
And Brother McNulty- You are welcome to build your mission in Cupertania. You go to Acrom (Ran by Prince Padma) and buy a building there. They take it from there. Check with Rudy to see how big your bank account is in The Bank of Valhalla (BOV)

Ownership has been updated and is listed by province in the respective provincial post. Please check these for accuracy, and post here(or PM me) with an concerns.

I will now begin work on the maps, which should be up within 2 days. I will try to get completed maps of North Province and MAG posted shortly.

Donovan, can you please put those in code format:

[ CODE ]
blah blah
[ /CODE]

Thanks. :)

@Octavian - you can take over South Doughnut after our first availability.

@gunning1- Thanks! That looks much better......

We've got new land.... Can we buy some?

Can I lay claim to the Izibia area? ;)

DZ, where might I find ownership listings for the Capital District of Bohemia?

EDIT: I just found Shaitan's NP/Bohemia Map, but I see no official listing for Bohemia.

:) donsig, you can find Shaitan's about a dozen or so posts up. But you're right, the other maps were to have been here by now.

Regarding the recent questions:

I apologize for the delay in the land availability. As new Domestic Leader, I have much to sort out and am making the best of it.

Rather than resign from the land office, I am making progress here and hope to have an availability early next week. I have completed maps for Rhineland and SW and Tuesday AM CST will post these as well as Shaitan's and gunning's maps in their appropriate post at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Top Bottom