Last turns!!!

Zwelgje

Deity
Made recommended changes.

Cavalry destroyed by the Greeks outside Athens.

NUF discovers Guerilla warfare, starts Labor union (to allow mech inf).

WLTP in Columbia, Routskilde, Bombay
WLTP cancelled in Pamplona
Civil disorder in Bactra

Nautilus aqua, starts bank. Indian Watcher silk, starts bank. Frozen Toe harbor, starts sewer. YD MP, starts harbor. Yakutsk temple, starts sewer. Karachi sewer, starts temple. LC mass transit, starts supermarket. Odessa temple, starts aqua. CJ sewer, starts bank. Civvium mass transit, starts superhighways. Valencia oil, starts sewer. Bangalore coal, starts freight. Madras sewer, starts bank. Uppsala stock exchange, starts sewer. Bombay temple, starts engineers. Delhi bank, starts mass transit. Moscow temple, starts harbor.

Banana Bay switched to aqua and RB 120 gold. Salamanca switched to sewer and RB 216 gold.

NUF now has 61 million citizens.

Spy lets Sparta revolt for 817 gold. Spy escapes and 291 gold is captured.
Spy moves to Corinth, Greeks want to meet, denied. Senate meets anyway and signs CF.
City subverted for 1080 gold... Spy escapes and 127 gold plundered.

13 gold spend to rush armor in Novgorod.
Greeks meet again and sign a permanent peace treaty with the senate.
Meeting with the Persians to get a war but failed, now a permanent peace with them too...

2x RC gems arrive at Lahore 2x 732 gold.
Viborg silver arrives at Karachi 200 gold.

WW engineers, starts MP. Melampyrum harbor, starts aqua. Hipsheim oil, starts freight. Routskilde bank, starts harbor. BB aqua, starts freight. Penguin Flats oil, starts freight. BFL silk, starts freight. Salamanca sewer, starts bank. Mordhiemia gems, starts freight. TF oil, starts freight.

NUF discovers Labor union starts The laser.

Calcutta oil arrives at RC 527 gold.
Vikingsnomore Wine arrives at Arbela 65 gold.
Beast Flats oil arrives in MD 63 gold.
MD oil arrives at Elysium 150 gold.
Calcutta cloth arrives at Pamplona 15 gold.
Barbarian RM killed near Vladivostok.

The Persians need the axe now. The senate won't allow it so revolution here we go again...
Cruiser attacks ironclad and wins. Destroyer attacks ironclad and wins. Ironclad attacks frigate and wins.

Persian frigate attacks ironclad and almost wins. ;) P cavalry attacks armor and loses. Barb RM attacks wladiwostok and loses.

Krasnoyarsk temple, starts engineers. Westness MP, starts bank. Vladivostok temple, starts engineers. Reneaux mfg plant, starts recycling centre. Elysium superhighways, starts freight. RC salt, starts freight.

Back into democracy.

2 barbarian leaders captured near Vladivostok: 300 gold.

Spy checks: 3 RM, 1 transport, 1 settler in Persepolis.
Destroyer 1 kills RM in Persepolis. Destroyer 2 nearly kills a RM in Persepolis Destroyer 3 kills RM in Persepolis. Ironclad kills transport in Persepolis. Armor kills settlers in Persepolis and takes the capital. 409 gold plundered.

Persians request to meet, denied.
Pasargadea will revolt for 910 gold, 132 gold captured.
Susa will revolt for 1348 gold, 167 gold captured.
Arbela revolts for 510 gold, 46 gold captured.

G dragoons damaged by our spy, spy survives.
P partisans outside Persepolis killed by our armor.

Luxury at 100%

NUF now has 66 million citizens.

RC gems arrives at Lahore 732 gold.
RC silk arrives at Calcutta 632 gold.
RC coal arrives at Delhi 497 gold.
Mirkwood silk arrives at RC 414 gold.
Elysium oil arrives at MD 338 gold.
Civvium oil arrives at Elysium 329 gold.
Valencia oil arrives at Elysium 1029 gold.
RC gold arrives at Persepolis 578 gold.
Delhi sild arrives at RC 596 gold.
Mirkwood silk arrives at RC 414 gold.
Vikingsnomore oil arrives at Elysium 833 gold.
Capricornium oil arrives at Elysium 833 gold.

Dragoon kills RM in Athens but gets heavily wounded.
2 armor kill 2 RM in Athens.
Spy investigates: wounded dragoons left in Athens, producing settlers.

Cavalry kills barbarian RM near Leon.

Greeks kill our dragoon outside Athens. :cry:

Burgos spy, starts marketplace. LC supermarket, starts factory. LN silk, starts freight. Seville sewer, starts freight. Kaupang sewer, starts freight.

NUF discovers The laser and now people wanna learn how to fly. ;)
NUF now has 72 million citizens

Mirkwood gems arrives at Lahore 288 gold.

Armor kills Greek dragoon in Athens and the flag falls. :D
Second armor enters Athens 209 gold plundered.
Greek civilization destroyed

One city to go: Sidon of Persia.
A barbarian partisan is blocking the way: bribed for 102 gold.
Second spy approaches Sidon.
Revolt can be incited for 320 gold.
207 gold plundered.
Persian civilization destroyed

LN silk arrives at RC 120 gold
RC spice arrives at Antioch 226 gold
Penguin Flats oil arrives at MD 175 gold
RC silver arrives at Susa 570 gold

After being able to bribe cities even when the government has fled to that city after taking the capitol and now seeing the rating I have the feeling that I own a strange version of Civ2.... :( (sorry people)

Eventhough I poped in and out here and there. A well played Game :)

We are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent playing Mr. President, we did extremely well this game. The Military Department extends its congratulations and thanks to all oru other dpartments. Now on to the third installment of our beloved democracy game.

:lol:

-321%. The worthless. :crazyeye: You need to check your game there, Mr. President.

'twas a fine game. I may have joined during the middle, but it was good while I was here. President, Foreign Affairs, Science, it was all fun. A toast, the the New United Fanatica, and the next one also!

Congratulations to everyone !!!!!!!!!!

DemoGame 2 is dead,
Go DemoGame 3 !!!

I guess the negative number is because we got beyond the usual limit!! I was getting negative gold from cities in this months GOTM because they had so much.

If anyone plays out the last turn and gets something different, then post it here. EDIT: I get the same -321% score.

Can we get the powergraph and save game put on the main page as a sort of advert for the next game maybe?

Can we get the powergraph and save game put on the main page as a sort of advert for the next game maybe?
Yes, but we probably should skip the rating screen:lol:

Well done,the moment we've all been waiting for the last 6-7 months:)

@Duke of Marlbrough - What Version of Civ are we using? I would like to know since my Civ2 has Conflicts Scenario, and Fantastic Worlds.

Thanks,
CivGeneral

I got the same rating screen as Duke of Marlborough, using v. 2.42

Originally posted by naervod
I got the same rating screen as Duke of Marlborough, using v. 2.42

Where can I get the latest patch to update my Civ2 to Version 2.42?

I was playing on a budget version of CivII, not my original copy of it which is 150 miles away in my parents house somewhere. I'm not sure what version it is, but it's not patched. I've also got a copy patched to MGE.

[dance] Congrats! Even if I did rarely post here! :D

Great victory!!
I am one of sidewalk supervisors watching thru the holes in the fence. Now that I have an idea of what is going on I plan to join in for the next game.

Top Bottom