Laws to live by

"33. If a woman is present whether family or friend no man under any circumstances shall make their own food or pour their own drinks unless it is a special holiday such as, Mother's day, Birthday's, or St. Patrick's day or if the woman cannot keep up with the pace you want your drink poured. Law is void if significant grilling is involved."

I agree with most/some of these, but this one was really sexist.

acording to these i am a man
im under 18 so not the beer ones though which are most of them
sex ones still apply!!
i reely agree with number 35
i am adding on though exessive smily faces are gay unless they ad funnyness or are cool like the one below

1. Please write in English, or at least some form of coherent language.
  2. If you can't follow most of them, how does that make you a man? It's like being a footballer who runs with the ball in his hands - you only break one rule!

Damn I can't drink booze without breaking the law and I live in Britain. Oh, and I'm too young to lose my virginity (unless 13 is a perfectly normal age to lose your virginity). I take 26 (You NEED to eat a horsehockyload of meat) to heart. Speaking of hearts, I eat chicken hearts. I usually eat as many as there are or 1kg, but my record is 2kg...

EAT BRAZILIAN FOOD (AND DRINK BRAZILIAN DRINK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've hit puberty, you can lose your virginity. Go find a hooker, or get a girl really, really hamered.

Do you mean this in a technical sense? :p (I'm guessing not)
Technically you could lose it earlier, but I wouldn't recommend it.

@Firestorm94: Hey, it's what I do. :cool:

And if he were west india woman, I'd have another suggestion, even more explicit and offensive.

Damn I can't drink booze without breaking the law and I live in Britain.

You can drink booze at the age of 5 at home in Britain, perfectly legally.

Top Bottom