• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

LC's Deity LP #1(China, Standard, Pangaea)

These are great, thanks for sharing.

The only reason I have been able to play at Emperor and hopefully move up to Immortal soon is as a result of watching these Let's Play Videos.

I can't say enough thanks to all who put these on!

Look forward to following this as you progress especially late game as I don't have a lot of experience or confidence in my late game strategies.

Awesome job so far. I am looking forward eagerly for Episode 10 and beyond.

Just wondering, El Cee: did Hiawatha take Order again in this game? I don't think I've ever seen him take say Freedom as much as Planned Economy and all that good stuff

e: and with that gold amount your racking... I don't think it'll be much of a pickle to have 'em all upgraded to Chu Guns :lol:

So I have something of a dilemma.

I uploaded Episode 12 this morning, except...turns out it wasn't Episode 12. It was Episode 13 and I don't have the footage of Episode 12 anymore :( Should I:

A)Refilm from the start of Ep. 12
B)Have a lost episode, and explain in annotations/descriptions/a post here what happened in 12
C)Keep going and re-create Episode 12 through a message that my future self sent back in a time machine?

Just wondering, El Cee: did Hiawatha take Order again in this game? I don't think I've ever seen him take say Freedom as much as Planned Economy and all that good stuff

e: and with that gold amount your racking... I don't think it'll be much of a pickle to have 'em all upgraded to Chu Guns :lol:

Yeah, he went Order, as did Greece.

Bummer! It is such a good series so far it would be a shame if it was incomplete. So my vote would be to re-film.

Yeah, he went Order, as did Greece.

So as usual. That's a bummer, I was hoping both of them would take something out of their comfort zones - like Autocracy (Alex does...) :(

And I would vote for option C. Because time travel is underused in the industry of let's play making, and we need to close this mine shaft gap asap!:mad:

actually I won't mind a short post to explain the missing bits in ep12 this train needs to keep chu-ing

Well, I caved and re-filmed. Things actually came out a bit differently this time around. I'm rendering Episode 12 now.

Maybe I'll un-private the other episode 12 when the series is over to show the events of the alternate timeline :p

Question RE: events of episode 12

Spoiler :
Shortly after Alex and Pacal DOW'd you - I believe Caesar denounced Alex. I know you were a bit concerned about Caesar DoW'ing you but with the denouncing maybe you could have paid Caesar to attack Alex.

Could have worked out well as Alex was at war with you and it would have kept Caesar busy.

I guess there is the fact that Alex had a crap ton of boats and may have wiped the Roman's from the map and then Alex would have had a bunch more cities right up against yours.

hmm

Question RE: events of episode 12

Spoiler :
Shortly after Alex and Pacal DOW'd you - I believe Caesar denounced Alex. I know you were a bit concerned about Caesar DoW'ing you but with the denouncing maybe you could have paid Caesar to attack Alex.

Could have worked out well as Alex was at war with you and it would have kept Caesar busy.

I guess there is the fact that Alex had a crap ton of boats and may have wiped the Roman's from the map and then Alex would have had a bunch more cities right up against yours.

hmm

Spoiler :

Yeah, you pretty much answered the question there. Even if somehow Rome would have DoWed Greece for the right price, there was no benefit to it. The only units it would have distracted were the naval units which were no threat to me anyway. Greece's land army has been a non-issue because of the terrain + Vatican City picking off any random units that wander by. There was simply no benefit to trying that.

watchin' ep 11 - @08:40-08:46, that's a long conga line of VIKING DOOM headed for Montreal. I fully expect them all to jump into the water and try taking the city :lol:

(yeah been a bit slow in catching up, net connection's been wonky of late)

Added links to Episodes 12 and 13 in the OP. I tried something with Vegas to queue both 14 & 15 to render overnight so I could get them up today but it crashed like 5% in :cry:

More importantly, though, I have a question with regard to editing. I've been recording the later episodes and the video times are starting to be pretty ridiculously long. The main reason is that the time between turns is getting to be ridiculous. Deity AIs and City-States have so much to do and so many freaking units to move(which is dumb since city-states take forever to just move their units in the same spots) that the between-turn times are at a good 30 seconds and creeping up on 45. It could be a little awkward, but I'm considering editing them out in the late game unless something big happens(like I get DoWed), otherwise this series will probably end up being an extra 2-3 videos total :crazyeye:

Any thoughts?

He uses Bandicam. I tested it out, and it works great. It real-time renders and takes up 1000x less HD space than Fraps does.

However, the issue I had is it REALLY hurts the quality of my audio from my mic. That's the reason I haven't switched to it yet. Maybe there's some tweaks that Primeval has that could help with that.

Top Bottom