leaderhead artwork

Ok, I know it have been a while since I posted the first LH screen, but I wanted to finish it for this week. The model is done, I just need to sculpt the normal map and texture it. The suclpt was almost done, but Zbrush crashed on save (yeah, this program has this annoying flaw that it crashes on save) and since I didn't made any backup and I saved over the same file over and over (and the crash made the file unopenable), I lost all my sculpt. This will delay (again) the production of the LH, I'm sorry, next time, I'll save some backup. I thought I could finish it today (and send it to Refar for him to add shaders), but I won't because of this crash. I'll try to make it for later this week.

Probably not, but is this leaderhead perhaps of use in the mod? I know he doesn't like anarchistic and such, but perhaps as leader of an enclave of surviving mariners? I know that means backtexting one of the civs... :blush:

Thanks for the suggestion, but that is very similar to the leaderhead for Viktor, as shown in the leaderhead summary at this link. In fact it may even be the same hat, reskinned somewhere along the line.

It's probably indeed the same hat, there is only one hat like this - on Stalin - so it gets used quite a lot... But then again....military hats are quite similar.

The marine's face is very different and he's based on another LH (meaning different anims) so i think they would look different enought... The hat could be ripped of i guess... I somehow don't like his babyface tho. Maybe he's something to remeber of the second round of LH's for each civ.

Well, there's always an older military type in the database. Think Churchill with a WWII general helmet on his head, in case you want an old-fashioned looking second leader. ;)

Here is two screen of the new leader sculpted and textured in Zbrush (HighRes version) with two different material. I still have to fix some texture issues, there is some blond in the skin and some white and pink in the hair that I will have to fix in photoshop (Polypaintings have its flaws) before to send it to Refar. After, it will be the same process that we're used to Refar, I'll generate a Normalmap and send you the DIFF,NRML map and a nif to import.

So waht do you think ?

I had some trouble displaying the pictures, but I finally got them to display. I guess the site is very touchy in displaying pictures hosted externally. Others have reported similar trouble displaying my pictures when I host them externally. Anyway, I got them.

Looks great! Will it hook up to one of the existing LH animations, or will it require new ones? (Or did you make new ones?)

I had some trouble displaying the pictures, but I finally got them to display. I guess the site is very touchy in displaying pictures hosted externally. Others have reported similar trouble displaying my pictures when I host them externally. Anyway, I got them.

Looks great! Will it hook up to one of the existing LH animations, or will it require new ones? (Or did you make new ones?)

It will use existing animation, a set that is compatible with elizabeth.

Top Bottom