Leaderhead Database and Request thread

This thread is dead.....

What can you do, no LH makers... The Capo is busy, Ekmek is doing something else, Methyl_Orange is also working on some MOD, I think, Pencilgod disappeared... We have nobody to ask for new leaderheads, so this thread has no other choice, but to be dead. Meanwhile you can maybe use LHs who look like LHs you need.

I promise I'll be back into full LH-making mode once I am finished with my project. There are going to be new LHs made for it as well, but I am not going to get too detailed about it because its a surprise. I tend to slip up in my mod's thread though, so if you check that out you might get some info out of me.

Ekmek has tutorials on how to make LHs. I tried once, but couldn't do anything, frankly.

Will we be seeing your leaderheads from the mod available separately as well? I just ask because I notice a few leaders I like listed. Healz.

Will we be seeing your leaderheads from the mod available separately as well? I just ask because I notice a few leaders I like listed. Healz.

I wil release them individually, but I am not sure if I am going to do that as I make them or in one big upload. Probably the latter, and in that case they will be released after the mod is uploaded. There are a lot of LHs I am going to add, and a few LHs I am giong to revise or re-imagine (some of these will be LHs made by others, I plan on doing a new Basil so it doesn't look so much like Huayna Capac for example). So while I am on LH-making-hiatus for a while, I will still be adding a great deal of LHs to my gallery with the new mod.

After that I'll be back to doing LHs again.

Well, it looks like Jacob Zuma is going to win the SA elections, so we probably have a modern leader for the Zulu.

Might be a cross between Churchill and Mansa Musa.

Or maybe just a black Churchill with slightly modified facial features and a new suit.

QUESTION: How many mood animations are there?

REQUEST: If there are more than two, I am requesting a "animated" (mood-changing) static leaderhead like that of His Holiness in the BtS Charlemagne scenario (only with more than 2 moods; if you don't know about His Holiness' mood swings, load up the Charlemagne scenario in BtS and watch him change his static pic as he denies you asking him for free techs!). Anyone who wants to fill this request is free to use any static pictures he might have (I'm after the "animation").

Bitte und danke viel! :)

If you referring to my request, no, it's not about animating a picture!

Load the BtS Charlemagne Mod, play as anyone, then talk to His Holiness. Try to get some free techs from him (to ensure rejection) to see what I mean by "animate."

There are only two moods for His Holiness, though, so I'm requesting one with more moods--if there are more moods. I'm not really sure, so a "no, there are basically only two moods" confirmation will be just as swell (as it means I can just rip off His Holiness for other two-pic static leaderheads).

If you referring to my request, no, it's not about animating a picture!

Load the BtS Charlemagne Mod, play as anyone, then talk to His Holiness. Try to get some free techs from him (to ensure rejection) to see what I mean by "animate."

There are only two moods for His Holiness, though, so I'm requesting one with more moods--if there are more moods. I'm not really sure, so a "no, there are basically only two moods" confirmation will be just as swell (as it means I can just rip off His Holiness for other two-pic static leaderheads).

Actually, there are five moods: Friendly, Pleased, Cautious, Annoyed and Furious. The animations you were talking about are the "Negative" and "Affirmative" animations that you can see during deals. The Pope in the Charlemagne MOD has only the latter two "animations". I am not sure if you can do the five mood animations with static pics, but I think it is possible (I just don't know anything about changing and adding animations to a LH).

Can someone do Margret Thatcher? She looks almost identical to Elizabeth, but I think that she would be better if done on Catherine's animations.

(here she is)

I wonder... why hasn't anybody made a decent Kennedy yet?

Hi,

I know that you LH artists are very busy, but I made anyway my request, hoping that someone will take it.. :)

Camillo Benso Count of Cavour :salute::
Spoiler :

A fat middle-aged man (like Churchill) of the XIX century; his calm behaviour is similar to the Roosevelt's, Churchill's or Qin Shi Huang's.
He wear a black jacket with a white shirt; also he wear something like a dark foulard on his neck instead of ties. Not many hair (like Napoleon) but big sideburns connected to a large stripe of beard under the chin; no beard on the face and no mustache. The hair and the beard are dark red/brown. Last but not least, he wears glasses.

I think the best base model can be Roosevelt; he's good for dressing (but more dark and no tie); good for the moves and good for the glasses. Not good for hair and meagerness. Churchill is another very good base model, but he has a top hat and he leaves it when he salutes; and Cavour had no hats..

As background picture, the one below (possibly deleting the italian and EU flags..):
Thank you in advance!!!

Attachments

• Madama_palace_Turin.jpg
    Madama_palace_Turin.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 148
Top Bottom