Leaderhead Database and Request thread

The top hat issue can be fixed by switching animations.

People usually use Garibaldi as leader to represent Italian independence, though (as he is more well known and actually lived to see Italian independence). Usually in a mod we've got Lorenzo from the Renaissance, Garibaldi from the Risorgimento, and Mussolini from WWII.

The top hat issue can be fixed by switching animations.

These are good news! Ok.. I'm very unskilled about LH graphics.. :)

People usually use Garibaldi as leader to represent Italian independence, though (as he is more well known and actually lived to see Italian independence). Usually in a mod we've got Lorenzo from the Renaissance, Garibaldi from the Risorgimento, and Mussolini from WWII.

And this is the reason for no Cavour's LH..
Garibaldi as a leader? It's an old debate... I am in the faction of the people saying he is a general (like Adm. Nelson or Gen. Custer), not a leader.. ;)

I'd like a Masamune Date leaderhead, actually. Picture He's got that really distinctive helmet and his eyepatch (his nickname was "One-Eyed Dragon") going for him. He was a Japanese daimyo, so, probably Tokugawa or one of the other Asian leaders as a base.

If anyone's working on better Charles XII and Gustav II Adolph of Sweden, I'll harbor a home for them.

The Capo made Gustav Adolph.

If we have Richelieu for France...
What about Juan Sepuvuelda de Torquemada, the famous Spanish inquisitor ?

Torquemada is contemporary to Isabella. Richelieu made it because of his influence compared to Louis XIII.

That's probably the reason why we have Putin and not Medvedev. It's probably a reason why people use the English King from Colonization as George III and not George II, who he resembles more. If you were going to represent his era, you would put in Walpole and not George II. That and the fact that George III lost the colonies and that the LH looks mentally insane (which George III indeed was).

I mainly made Richelieu because of his role in France during the Thirty Years war. I also made Charles V and Gustav Adolph for the same reason.

If we have Heinrich 1er for germany... This king exists he is king of Bavaria i have a mod and i need a leader for that. My intitled "EvilNation"

Kinda surprised no one brought this one up yet. I love to see some leaderheads based on the characters from the online blog manga, Hetalia.

In Hetalia, the world's countries are each portrayed as persons complete with over-the-top stereotypes of country represented. In each strip, they reenact events in history, in funny, exaggerated ways.
Here's a link to a more thorough explanation, complete with a link to the livejournal, enjoy.

What is Hetalia?

If anyone could make Leon Trotsky that would be pretty cool. You could maybe use a mix of Wilhelm, Roosevelt and Lincoln for him.

If anyone could make Leon Trotsky that would be pretty cool. You could maybe use a mix of Wilhelm, Roosevelt and Lincoln for him. Here's a picture for reference:

I actually started on a Trotsky back when I started making LHs and never finished it. In due time I'll probably return to it.

I have looked everywhere for a Theodore Roosevelt Leaderhead. I have found everyone from Aquaman to Red Skelton. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks...Dave

I would like more Native American/Indian LHs. Either North American Indian or Mesoamerican or South American, it doesn't matter.

I don't think Olmecs were black.

Top Bottom