Leaderhead suggestion list

TFOS

Chieftain
Now this is my leaderhead suggestion thread, where I'll suggest leaderheads, whether they be serious, educational, or just plain silly.

--------------------

First off, Nobunaga Oda for Japan. Aggressive, Expansive

I can't believe we don't have this guy! I was really surprised to learn he wasn't in the game already for Japan, but as far as I know, there's no mod out there that gives us Nobunaga. That's wierd, and hopefully it gets remedied fast.

--------------------

Now for a silly one... The Black Knight for England! Charismatic/Protective

Maybe we could have his introductory line be "I'm Invincible!" with his rejection for peace being "I'll bite your legs off!" :p We could even have his accepting peace treaty line being "Alright, we'll call it a draw"

--------------------

Time for a more Serious one. Link from the Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess version or OoT, it doesn't matter) (Any country you want really) Protective, Spiritual.

Honestly, do I even need a picture? :p

Make sure all his unique lines are "..."

---------------------

Next up, the Gilgami. Both for Sumeria along with normaly Gilgamesh.

First is Fate/Stay Night "Imma firin thousands of bullet swords!" Gilgamesh, Aggresive/Charismatic

Fate Gilgamesh has an incredible ego. So make sure all his unique stuff is arrogant to the point where people facepalm.

Now here's Final Fantasy "I have four arms :D" Gilgamesh, Expansive/Charismatic

That is in all honesty, the best I could find for a picture, he wears Genji Armor if that helps. As for his dialouge... he obsesses over swords, particularly Excalibur. So maybe his entire reason for starting a civilization is to find Excalibur?

--------------------

Another silly one, Sheogorath from Oblivion. Charismatic and... spiritual?

This guy would be fun. His personality is like a homicidal jester.

First time greeting line: "Well look who's here... you! How about that?"

When you finish a deal with him: "Ta! Come visit again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!"

Basically, give him some friendly/morbid dialouge.

---------------------

Here's one, Sephiroth from FF7. Aggresive/Expansive.

Personally, I don't like Sephiroth. In fact, I don't like FF7 period. But a lot of people do, so this is sort of for them. For dialouge... make him a mama's boy, that's pretty close to his actual personality.

----------------------

Another one, Darth Vader. Aggressive/Protective.

Do I really need a picture for him?

Personally? I think Vader is more awesome than all those other sith (Yes, even Starkiller and Revan) I really don't think I need to suggest what to make him say and such as everyone knows who Vader is.

-----------------------

A female King Arthur? Saber. Aggressive/Protective

She's cute though, wouldn't mind being smacked by her. She's pretty serious about her position at "King" though.

----------------------

That's it for now, more will come along eventually though, don't you worry. =)

There is a dedicated LH request thread (under Graphics Modpacks)... Tho technically these are only suggestions, not requests... So... :shifty:

Are these meant for some specific project ?

Nah, it's not for a project, just random leaderheads I felt like throwing out there.

Top Bottom