Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Rome

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • Turks

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
It looks like a couple of people have suggestions for things you can try as Indonesia, but as far fixing any issues, I think it's fine if you wait until the new map is ready. I know you've been talking about splitting them into two civs for a while and I think that will ultimately be much more effective and interesting. I don't think you'll be weaseling your way out of anything by starting the poll for the next game early. You could always put up the next poll and give Indonesia a couple more tries while the new results come in.

Yeah, UHV3 is really the only one I was hoping to see fixes to. A slight tweak to their growth modifier to make UHV1 a bit easier would have been nice, but ultimately it and 2 are less pain and more just an interesting challenge. UHV3 meanwhile is where the whole experience comes crumbling apart and comes to a grinding halt.

That said, priorities are priorities, and Indonesia is not one of them.

Settle 2 cores plus Hanoi with starting settlers. Then settle 1 more core city and another city on the gold in the Phillipines should allow you to finish historical goal #1.

Goal 2 may require eliminating Thailand and converting to Islam and acquiring the Australian silver, which is a bit more challenging than goal 1.

Goal 3 is total boredem and a waste of time.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 70
Goal 2 - just go for Parsa with 3 swords 1 cat instead of going islam as an alternative - it has ivory, incense, wine just in its small circle, pearls are also close by when u get some culture in. I also always go for the silver in australia.

Top Bottom