Less Psychotic AI Relations Module

Already looking into the next generation of this mod myself, probabaly going to need modular python to play with AI relations in a reactive way, so that the game world doesn't have a chance of stagnating. I haven't had it happen yet, but it probably COULD, if the right AIs were in.

Does this work with basic FFH? And if not, would you consider making a version for it?

Depends on if base FFH supports the module system, I suppose I could just (lazily) delete the entries for the new civs/leaders.

Still mucking about with things on my testbed install though.

I think modularity is an inherent part of the civ engine, but Xienwolf has made incredible improvements to it here. You should be able to do stuff you could do before 0.51, anywhere.

Nah, the new modular system doesn't work with base FFH. It's part of FF only (and other non-FFH mods).

Damn, would really like to try this with my friends, but until that OOS error is fixed... :(

Looks super nice though!

One question though: it doesn't work with base FfH but I assume all the leaders from FfH in FF are also affected by the modular change?

Right. Also, what OOS error? LPAI shouldn't cause anything, as long as you're running OOS Block from my other thread, and none of the civs that change plot size are in the game, you should be great. Just have to make sure all the players have the exact same modular files installed.

I'm gonna have to be that guy, and ask: will MPAI Version 1 work with FF 0.51c?

Note: "that guy" refers to a user that asks "is x compatible with the newest version?" or "when is x being released?" It in no way refers to a specific Civ Fanatics community member and is added for the author's own amusement.

It should, but I've wanted to tweak some settings too, so there's likely to be a new version... within the week, assuming I sit myself down and do it. Though LPAI should work for this version of Fall, yes.

Top Bottom