[NFP] Ley Lines do not appear on Custom Maps

Tigranes

Armenian
This includes Firaxis' TSL Earth Map. And all the other maps created by modders (I checked at least 5). Only randomized maps created by unmoded game in SS mode will generate this new "resource" when you join Hermetic Order.

I guess Firaxis always pushing new mod breaking content on Thursdays so that modders will have a weekend for updating their mods :badcomp:

This includes Firaxis' TSL Earth Map. And all the other maps created by modders (I checked at least 5). Only randomized maps created by unmoded game in SS mode will generate this new "resource" when you join Hermetic Order.

I guess Firaxis always pushing new mod breaking content on Thursdays so that modders will have a weekend for updating their mods :badcomp:

Finally got a reply on steam from one of the modders:

totalslacker [author] 15 hours ago

I don't think any map on the workshop is going to have ley lines man. It's a new resource that would have to be placed by hand on every existing map lol

That being said if you choose random resource generation I suppose it will show up. Provided YNAMP has been updated to support the new resource, it should appear like any other.

I won't be able to add ley lines manually to every map, but I might be able to write a function for an optional feature that randomly places ley lines on existing maps

For now don't import resources and use the random resources option if you want to play with Secret Societies, hopefully that will work

And I'll have an update with a few other fixes including Hunza out in the next day or so.

If it's a resource, it should spawn on YnAMP map scripts with random or semi-random placement option for resources.

Yes it is there. But many modders cannot find it in Worldbuilder even.

What happens if you build a district on a tile that is later revealed to have a ley line on it?

What happens if you build a district on a tile that is later revealed to have a ley line on it?

One time I founded my capital on a Ley Line. Same thing as usual -- you get a standard adjacency bonus for all the tiles around city center plus city center's bonus itself.

Top Bottom