[LH Gallery] NikNaks' Leaderhead Gallery

There's a great Franz Joseph out there. I don't know who made it, but it's in the Wolfshanze mod.

Niknaks, I want to see you make a Franz Joseph I leaderhead

I think that PW90's Franz Joseph is very good. It's based on Napoleon. I wasn't as crazy about the one based on Peter the Great. The clothing was anachronistic. British Kid, PW90's FranzJoe should be in the leaderheads download section, or you can maybe track it down from his signature.

Okay, I'm having a little problem getting the ruff to move with the neck. Ek, can you help?

I'll be able to release the Boudica-body version later today or tomorrow, as that's ruff-less.

As for a WWI leader pack, I'm not sure if they'd be that useful. There's already a Kaiser and a Franz Josef but there doesn't seem to be that high a demand for that era.

Okay, I'm having a little problem getting the ruff to move with the neck. Ek, can you help?

is it rigged to the torso or to the neck. if its rigge dto both, i notie that torso tends to dominate and not move. so I'd recommend rigging it only to the neck.

however, if the part of the neck where it is located now is the torrso then I'd recommend rigging there.

basically make sure the part where its at has the same rigging as the other part.

see bernies tut on rigging if you arent that fimilar with it ;)

I'll be able to release the Boudica-body version later today or tomorrow, as that's ruff-less.

As for a WWI leader pack, I'm not sure if they'd be that useful. There's already a Kaiser and a Franz Josef but there doesn't seem to be that high a demand for that era.

if you add another body to it, if you are connect skin I recommend merging the points (Alt-M in blender) that way you dont have gaps when they move. (I had to do that on maria theresa)

Ok, I took a blender look at it.

First I modified the head a little bit to be in line with the hair

I did one with the ruffle strictly on the neck and found that it moves weird
the second blend has the ruffle rigged to both neck & torso and it moves real natural

the THIRD blend was just a quick playing around on the neck&torso ruffle where I duplicated the ruffle then enlarged it so you have a large double ruffle. it might look cooler that way.

I also included nifs for all three that you can see in game (I did the Roland exported nif to gameplayable nif swap thing)

let me know how it goes.

Are there any possibility for you to upload Franco and Saakashvili so I can download them separate instead of downloading the Georgia and Spain civilizations when I only want the leaderhead?

Gurra09

Are there any possibility for you to upload Franco and Saakashvili so I can download them separate instead of downloading the Georgia and Spain civilizations when I only want the leaderhead?

Gurra09

I concur, I actually tried to use Pakbuild to unpack the art files in the Spanish Empire files, but it didn't work for some reason. If you (or anybody else for that matter) could do us a favor and put up only the leaderhead that would be FANTASTICO.

Top Bottom