[LH] Pierre Trudeau

Ignoring that character it was modeled after (I am not a huge Trudeau fan) it is very well done. :)

This... This is some outstanding work! :eek:
The nose in particular is very well done... I would have never guessed the base model was Alexander, even though you're using his animations. The deformation is complete, and yet not so horribly exaggerated as other custom leaderheads tend to be. And of course, the likeness to the real life Trudeau is stunning.

Oh man, I'm going to have to mod a Canadian civ into my game now.

Well done :goodjob:

Very good likeness of former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau! I'm really impressed! :goodjob:

I once met the man in the late 1980s on my way to classes at McGill University in downtown Montreal. Just a nod and smile from him as he saw I recognized him - it was in the days after he retired from public office and was a private citizen again. By odd coincidence I onced shared a condo with friends just a few buildings away from P.E.T.'s downtown home in Montreal overlooking the city center. Small world sometimes!

B

WOW
Great LH model :goodjob: :bowdown:

Nice work.

I've always been interested in Trudeau.

Marshall McLuhan once said about him that he was the canadian politician with the most credibility in part due to his native american profile.

The more I look at him, the more I think that yes, he effectively looks like un enfant de Cheyenne. :mischief:

Wow, I recognized him even from a thumbnail on the front page :thumbsup:

Enfant de Cheyenne :rotfl:

This is really, really good. I also recognized him from the thumbnail on the first page and also could not tell who he was based on. This is top notch work, my friend. Well done!

Never tried Trudeau myself, but I think you are refering to that reflections or at least that's what they seem to be. I think that I've seen similar effects on my old pc, so it might be your pc in a way. That would explain why noone else had these problems so far. Could be that the problem can be fixed as for older systems, there is the noshader version of the leaderhead (shaders generate gloss effects and such). I could imagine that the noshader version is set up inproperly. If that's the case, I could fix it, but the leaderhead wouldn't look as good as on the previews. I'll give it a shot on weekend.

EDIT: Forgot about Page 2, never mind. :) Ignore this post.

Try the link, for me it works.

Top Bottom